Chapter 1- The Past

Hack and Slash. that is what I've been doing for the past hour trying to forget the recent memory I got while sleeping, not a memory but a nightmare that I wished would go away.

Hack, duck, slash. All I could remember was the pain I felt that day, my heart shattering into millions of pieces. Thankful for that one wish. i still let them visit but I don't plan on going back to them...

duck, slash, hack, stab. Only one demigod I let to come close to me for he felt it before when his sister dies. Stab, hack, slash, duck. Nico Di Angelo my cousin is the one I turn to, if not him then mortals Natasha Romanov, Clint Barton, and Phil Coulson.

Duck, stab, hack, kick. I still joke around and try not to show how much it really hurts, but only those three know the real me, the depressed one. My boss Nick Fury knows my origins and background.

You probably want to know who I am...I'm the one who retrieved my uncles bolt, survivor of the Sea of Monsters, retriever of the Golden Fleece, survivor of the Labyrinth, one who found Pan, one who rescued Lady Artemis, survivor of the sky, defeater of Kronos the jackass, one of the seven, survivor of real hell, defeater of Gaea, defeater of a bunch of ugly stupid monsters...my name is Percy Jackson son of Poseidon...

It started at the battle of Gaea...

Blast to the Past...

The seven were fighting Gaea with their parents with the help of Nico Di Angelo. Percy, Jason, and Annabeth were the only ones still up and fighting the blasted mount of dirt-face.

Jason just flew back and hit his head...make that Annabeth and I..Hey proper grammar...focus Jackson... Annabeth and I were the only ones left, the gods and few demigods were tied with metal rope that restrict powers. Other demigods were knocked out others to injured to help and tried getting the gods untied.

I heard a shriek, not just a shriek, my Wisegirl's shriek. I felt myself getting mad, vision turning red with what I say...

Gaea just paid for her trip to Tartarus, there on her sword was my Annabeth. Stabbed in the stomach bleeding fast.

I felt raw power sweeping through my bones, my eye sight turning bloody red, everything was starting to tune out yet I still heard everything.

I heard gasps and Athena say, "Impossible, the fates chose him to be their champion..." I was shocked but it was soon replaced with hatred, utter hatred.

I felt Riptide change a bit, I looked down and it still had it's Celestial Bronze, but it also had flecks of silver.

"It's called Olympian Silver, only the fates champion can wield this type of metal. It can kill mortals, monsters, demigods, Primordial, and even gods. Anything." I heard three rasp voices in my head and remember that it was the three dam fates.

I spoke in my head, "When I get the chance I am so gonna wrap you upside the head for making my life like this." I spoke to them, I heard them shudder a tiny bit and soon felt their presence leave.

I then spoke to Gaea in a surprising calm voice, "The sea is always calm before it comes crashing down." I remember my father once saying. This is what's happening it's all about to come crashing down.

My anger was growing as I felt the life force of Annabeth leaving, I wanted to go up to her and cradle her. But Gaea is above her, making it so I can't hold her while she is dying. (He can feel her life force fading for he is the champion of fate and therefore can feel when one is dying.)

I stalked to her and she slowly back away as ice started to grow on the trees, grass, lakes anything near. My footprints started to turn into ice. I was in rage and I lashed out on the person who caused all the pain...Gaea.

The battle only lasted for 30 minutes, I quickly killed her and made my way to Annabeth, she was almost dead. Beyond repair, I started to cry for she was dying.

Her hand reached my cheek, but slowly started to fall down leaving a bloody hand print. She spoke before she died, "Move on Percy, please, I love yo-" she never got to say the rest but I knew that she meant it in the world.

I turned to the gods and released them, they were wary of me, I bowed my respect I had for the moment.

"Percy Jackson as defeating Gaea you get one wish. What shall it be?" He asked not booming but not quiet as to say respect to the fallen.

"I wish, I wish that the two camps come together and live in harmony. If it's not to much to ask I would also like to detach myself from the Greek life, live somewhere else and have a different lifestyle. Don't know if it would be permanent but for now that is what I ask. I also wish that Hades and Hestia are Olympians. Can you grant?"

"I can grant those wishes, the camp will be called Camp Olympian, and we wish you farewell, starting now Hestia and Hades are Olympians." He said as everyone I didn't really know left, leaving me with some friends and some Olympians.

I said goodbye to the seven and turned to Nico, giving him a bro-hug and whispered in his ear. "I want to stay in contact with you, meet me at Central Park in an hour and we can begin to leave ok?" he nodded and I turned to the gods that were there.

Apollo, Hermes, Father, Hades, Hestia, Athena, and Artemis. "My lords and Ladies. I would like to stay in contact with you guys too."

They seem to brighten at that and my father gave me a farewell hug along with Hermes and Apollo. Hades and Hestia thanks me, Athena sends her regards and apologizes for how she acted to me when Annabeth and I were dating. Artemis surprisingly gave me a shirt hug and said farewell too.

But just before my father left he told me a way to transport with water, Water Travel he called it. I can make myself into little water particles and think of somewhere and be there. It is just like Shadow Travel.

I closed my eyes and thought of my mother's apartment. I opened my eyes and see that I'm at the door.

I knocked three times and the door opened to reveal Paul. Who instantly hugged me. I hugged back and he let me come inside. I saw my mother there but she wasn't exactly my mother...she had a huge belly and I'm pretty sure I'm acting like a fish.

She somehow got up and we hugged weird. Still a hug but it was harder. She told me she was 6 and a half months pregnant and was going to tell me but then I disappeared.

I was happy and they said I would have a baby sister and decided on the name Sarah. I smiled and hugged them both. I told them about the battle and some other things definitely not hell but only told them that I fell into it.

After an hour has gone by I left. I wiped the smile right off my face for it was only a facade. I walked to Central Park where I see Nico just popping in. I waved to him still no smiling. He waved back and we talked about what to do.

We decided for now he would visit each month, and was going to live in Italy for a bit. I was going to stay in India for a bit and decide on something.

It was one years later when S.H.I.E.L.D came knocking on my door. I was only 19 but agreed none the less. Truth be told my life was starting to get boring but Nico and I went out sometimes and fought monsters, human and monster alike and saved demigods and brought them to either Camp or to the hunters.

So at 19 I joined S.H.I.E.L.D my handler was Phil Coulson, my code-name was Riptide. S.H.I.E.L.D asked Nico to join but he declined and they were ok with that. I worked my way up fast and became a level 10 agent and befriended Natasha the cold-hearted assassin Natasha Romanov and lover-boy Clint Barton. Those two at level 12 and me on level 11 we mostly worked on level 7 work for not much happens to level 10 and up agents. (Despite the newbies believing that you can only go up to Level 10)

Blast to the Past End

Two years later and I still have nightmares of what happened. I took a deep breath and lowered my sword only to raise it again as someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I quickly flipped them and put my sword against their neck.

"Dammit Katniss.."

How do you like it so far. I so far like this better than the other Percy Jackson agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and I'm not going to included Thalia only Nico for I like their bro-mance. There also might be slight shipping with Natasha and Clint, not to sure. Hope you like this so far. :)