Chapter 11- Mission

Happy Halloween Guys!

My mission in Italy was simple, get inside a gang and find out what they know.

My legend for the mission was that I was a college student looking for something bigger. I had a rap sheet sealed that had theft, breaking and entering, carjacking, but it was sealed and so far I haven't been caught doing anything else bad.

I was currently wearing sunglasses wearing a jacket and my back was straight as an co for SHIELD was leading me to meet the gang.

The guy was worried for my age but I quickly made it into the big league. They didn't even anticipate that I worked for the law because of my age and the way I felt to relaxed. If I was a newbie cop, cause of my age again, I would be stirring and have trouble keeping separate lives.

But this isn't the first time I've been under and I mastered the skill. I was on a couch waiting for a deal to go down, I've been under for a long time, couple months really, and the gang really liked how well I did the jobs and stayed focus.

I haven't really keep SHIELD in the loop but I know that they have guys around once in awhile to check up.

Time to time I would text Clint and let him know how I was doing, in coding obviously not wanting to alert the guys around. They just think he's my cousin that didn't know about what I did.

They were so naive it was silly. my legend family was that I lost a sister when I was 10 that got me into this business and my father left when I was younger, never knowing the man. My mother disappeared 2 years later leaving me with an abusive stepfather.

It was all a cover story that was played into this legend, each legend you want to keep to a similar truth so it's easier to remember.

I had up to 5 legends now, one was a billionaire who was cocky and into weapons, another was a farmer for drugs, there was a spanish legend too, along with a russian and Italian legend. This one made my 6th legend. All sticking close to the truth as much as possible.

SHIELD got intel awhile ago that this gang was going to meet with one of the top gangs in the world and one of the most deadliest.

No not Hydra you fools. They aren't exactly a gang like this, more like an organization.

The gang that is deadly is called Ghost, because each time SHIELD gets close they just disappear. That and they leave green goo at certain crimes that was later a homemade version of ectoplasm.

Shaking my head I had to focus, it was the big deal and after telling SHIELD where the deal was going I followed this gang's leader to an abandon warehouse.

Our gang traded money and the buyers handed us a suitcase, which JJ (this gang's leader) then handed to me, the second lieutenant.

That's when SHIELD busted in and JJ pulled out his gun and started to shoot at SHIELD. Before he realized it a tranquilizer was put in his neck along with others.

Soon everyone was asleep on the enemy side. The Ghost people somehow managed to escape but without the money. Picking it up and the case that was what we wanted Clint came down from above.

"You've grown." he commented

I nodded and moved to one of the boxes in the building, setting the case down and opening it. It was filled with black styrofoam to keep the small cylinder contained still and not able move around.

In the cylinder was a red liquid that was moving on it's own accord.

"Do you know what it is?" I asked as I carefully took the container out and held it in my hands. It was thrashing all around the cylande, never staying still, it was as if it was alive.

"Not a clue, that's what SHIELD is for so pack it up and let's head out. I think it's time to catch up again. After months of being a legend I'm sure you want to by Percy Jackson again." Clint said with a smile as tension left my shoulders for the first time in a couple of months.

"Pizza?" I asked

"Pizza." Clint agreed as he swung an arm around my neck and we started to walk out after handing the case to one of the other agents to give to Fury and Phil.