Chapter 10- Fighting Doom

Percy's P.O.V

Blackjack dive bombed Doom and I made the rainwater surround Doom and blast in him, the water was swirling around Doom and making his robots fall down because the water got into their systems.

The were ones that were waterproof and I had Blackjack set me off near them. It was a bit hard, half my focus was on the water while the other half was taking care of the robots that were waterproof and trying to help their master.

Just as one was about to hit me in the back a plasma blast came out of nowhere and shot it, "Nice to see you Stark." I said and swirled around to decapitate another robot.

"You to Lancelot." Stark said firing more blasts at Doom's creations.

jet sounds came from above and I let the storm up slightly just for them to come through and land near, "You seem to have things under control." Clint commented as the first jet opened showing the Avengers as the Fantastic Four got out of their jet.

"More or less." I said and ducked as Clint notched an arrow and let it go hitting a robot behind me.

"Doom's in the water tornado." I said

"Are you controlling that?" Johnny asked

"Yes." I said shortly, "but not for much longer." I said

"I'm surprised you managed this long." Reed said

"Nows not the time for science." Susie butted in and the fantastic four took off toward Doom as I let the water wall drop as the Avengers covered them sometimes helping.

After a bit the Fantastic 4 seemed to be failing, "We can't touch him, his armor somehow is heat resistant including when Johnny tries to do his supernova."

"So that's what you were doing." Steve commented.

"We don't exactly know how to stop him."

"I think I can damage his armor enough to get water in." I said as I blasted a robot with water.

"His armor is stronger than diamond." Susie said

"No problem for me." I said and I never thought I would have to but I took out my pen and before Johnny or Tony could remark I uncapped it and took off toward Doom letting my sword pop up.

My sword should be able to cut through his armor because if the fates said were true, then this should be able to cut anything really.

Doom and I were now battling and I was making the storm focus only on us, it was still raining everywhere but it was lighter than where I was actually.

I slashed and ducked as Doom and I were fighting, it was like a dance. Twisting and turning while jumping over and ducking. Eventually I made a good hit on Doom's face mask enough that it almost split into two pieces and one on his arm. I used my powers and made them rip off his mask and I pointed my sword at his neck.

"Give up." I said coldly.

Doom put his hands up slowly and I could tell he didn't like the fact that I had all the power here.

"not so fast, you let me go and your friends won't die." he said and his hand moved to where the Avengers and Fantastic 4 were, all being held by some of Doom's bigger robots.

Tony was out of his suit but Captain was near and the Hulk and the Thing were being sat on, Hulk yelling smash but couldn't actually move while the Thing was grumbling.

I looked toward everyone in the eye and tightened my grip on my sword as I connected with the ocean and sent them a message in the water that was falling.

I know cool I only recently learned it, each droplite held a word and together the words made a sentence.

I saw Natasha stiffly nod but to the bystanders eye she may be saying to let him go. But I knew better, they got the message.

I turned back to Doom and tightened my grip and at his smirk I let a smile play on my lips that made Doom frown.

"What are you smiling about." Doom demanded

"I'm the one holding the cards." and just like that The Avengers and Fantastic moved accordingly and everyone was free and the robots were down, "What was that again." I said innocently as I watched Doom frown and hold his arms up once again.

"I will escape and when I do, you are the first person to die." he said

"Keep talking but you have the right to remain silent.

Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford a  attorney than that really sucks cause you ain't getting one.

Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?" I said with a smirk as I cuffed Doom.

Few seconds later Fury was down here with more agents to take Doom and take him elsewhere. Fury went toward me first, "You have a mission in Italy." He said

"Leaving now?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He nodded and I asked once more, "Solo?"

He nodded and I grabbed the overnight bag that I brought with me to LA, thought I might be leaving soon on something, and went toward the alleyway which I called Mrs.O'Leary and was off.

They will meet up again but I was wondering if you had a evil villain in mind.

Percy Jackson Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें