Chapter 5- Not So Cold-Hearted Now Are Ya?

Percy's P.O.V

Nico and I ran to central park. Nico holding Sarah who was giggling a bit stayed behind me as I say the fight up ahead. Doom-bots were all around. I ran to Tasha and killed a bot that was about to hit her from behind.

"Nice timing."

"Whatever can we please focus."

"Sure, see if you can help the others."

With that advice I took off and helping some of the other Avengers with the doom-bots. Ducking, slashing, pairing, and other cool moves to destroy them.

Not very good at writing fighting scenes sorry

Once all the bots were gone and Doom escaped I walked over to the Avengers as Nico did too.

Nico handed me Sarah as I flipped my hood down. "Can someone please explain to me why I was needed?" Giving them a glare while hopping a bit for Sarah's sake.

Stark didn't look affected as I glared at him. It wasn't my toughest glare but I was still made a bit.

"Well who is this in your hands hmmm." He said wiggling his eyebrows making me have a disgusted face.

"This is my little sister...now why was I called and Nico you can go now thanks dude met you up soon for dinner or lunch tomorrow?"

"Sure cuz see you then have to go anyway dad's getting antsy with actually working. I have paperwork to fill out anyway."

I waved to Nico the best I could and looked back to the Avenger.

"You were called in for we needed some help." Steve said as he looked directly into my eyes.

I looked to see if there was any deception, once I saw none I nodded.

"I have to get back." I said to them

Clint smiled, "Oh come on it's been too long since we've seen Sarah can't we take her to the tower?"

You see Clint and Natasha have become the Uncle and Aunt of Sarah after meeting her and Sally along with Paul. They became her adoptive Aunt and Uncle which I thought was awesome.

I rolled my eyes but smiled and handed him Sarah who he gushed over. Natasha looked over at the scene and smiled a little and shook her head. While the Avengers were looking at him weirdly.

"Didn't know spies could go soft. By the way, if you have family why are you a spy?" Tony asked and I saw Steve look up with some curiosity.

I suddenly lost my smile and took Sarah off Clint who noticed the scene and started to walk away, trying to forget some memories. Natasha and Clint were right beside me after shooting Stark a glare. The others lagging behind as we walked to Avengers Tower.

454 words sorry it's short but what should I do for the story let me know. I know still have to have the Avengers know Percy's power and then there's Thor but other than that what do you want me to do?