Chapter 7- Family Revelations

Clint's P.O.V

Honestly when Percy went to drop Sarah off Tony wanted to follow him. Sadly we had nothing better to do and Natasha and I had to make sure they didn't mess up or anything.

Watching Percy interact with his mother was nice. I once met her and she is a kind woman who welcome Natasha and I into her house with warm arms.

I could tell that the other were a bit shocked at his sudden change in attitude where he is smiling more and not so closed off. After Percy left his mother's house he started walking away from the tower.

instantly knowing where he was going I gave a look to Natasha wondering if we should head back. She looked to the others and saw that they weren't going back no matter what we tell them and decided to keep them out of trouble.

He walked for a while until he was outside his house. It is way cooler on the inside than the outside but I have to say that Percy did a good job building it with some help from Hephaestus the god of forges and stuff.

Tony let out a whistle once seeing the house, "That is a nice house, not better than the tower but still good."

I smirked, "I think it's pretty cool. I mean he did a good job building it right Tasha?"

Natasha smiled a bit but then it disappeared, "Yeah."

Some of the others jaws dropped when I mentioned that he built it, "Wait, he built it. Why?" Bruce asked

"He built it so he could live in it when he's not at S.H.I.E.L.D." I said in a duh voice

"Although he does spend most of his time at the Helicarrier but his cousin mostly lives there along with some of his friends that visit." Natasha said.

I remember Nico, he was a son of Hades and I can see that, he likes the color black but isn't goth. He doesn't like attention and blends into the shadows well. He has more control over the dead and shadows then on one and one combat without powers. He was nice when he didn't creep people out.

He only recently started to like us, he is thankful that we took in Percy when he was in distress after his girlfriend died. He doesn't talk about it much but we know a lot from, believe it or not, his father, Nico's father, and Nico himself.

They told us the story so we could help him. I also know he wanted to kill Fury this one time but never told us. Although he never did tell us how his meeting with Nico went after we told him Phil died...

Anyway Percy went into his house and stayed for a few seconds, later coming out of the house with his cousin and tossing him the car keys.

"Who's that?" Steve asked

"That would be Nico Percy's cousin from his father's side of the family." I replied.

"How do you know so much about him?" Bruce asked

"We know a lot about our partner for we need to trust him with out backs." Natasha said

Steve nodded because it made the most sense. We went back to watching as Nico and Percy went into the car and started heading off.

"We should break in." Tony said suddenly as they drove off into the distant. We didn't bring our own car for Natasha and I know him and the fact he likes to walk to places.

I looked at Stark like he was crazy but then I realized that I wanted to pick up some arrows that he was making for me that Stark didn't make.

I shrugged and started walking to the door. "Clint why are you going along with this?" Natasha asked as she also started to get up with everyone else.

"I need to pick something up that he was making for me. And no Stark didn't feel like asking you." The truth was that these arrows are made up of Celestial Bronze made for some of the Greek monsters.

Percy informed me that the gods are saying that the mist that protects their world from ours is slowly falling apart because of the war that we were in.

After getting the key from the secret hiding spot I unlocked the door and threw the keys on the table that was right beside the table just for keys. I started to make my way to the gym as the others looked around while following me.

It was a simple house really. Only few pictures of camp half-blood and some of his friends.

You may be wondering how I know so much is that Percy got special permission from the gods to tell Fury, Phil, Natasha, and I all the Greek stuff. Like how Hitler was really a son of Hades and all that stuff.

We felt really happy that he told us afterwards for we are, as gods put it, are mortals.

Walking into the gym I went to the special door and typed in the password for the armory. When the doors opened the others, except Natasha, had their jaws open.

Many guns, swords, shields, bows and arrows, and other weapons were all along walls. I went to my section that Percy has just for these arrows and started to pack them into a bag to take back home and look over.

Percy really started to work on things that he was bad a and improved them. He is a talented young boy that was forced to grow up. That s how Natasha, Percy, and I get along so well.

I saw Steve looking at the shields along with other items. The others were just shocked, "Is he some kind of Mafia member?" Tony asked poking a sword tip then pulling back because of the sharp point.

I started to laugh hard at that revelation, "No he isn't a Mafia member he just has a lot of stuff. You haven't even seen where his own armor his, but he doesn't wear it that much. He says it slows him down or something. Anyway we should get going."

Natasha nodded and we started to walk out of the house while locking it back up. We went to the street while Tony just remembered he could've called Jarvis to pick them up.

Jarvis in the vehicle that just showed said hi and Steve started to drive back to the tower. This is going to be one interesting talk with Percy tonight depending on when he come back.

Hope you like this series I know that I do and I don't know the next time I will update. Anyway thanks for reading all my stuff.