I

Tʜᴇ Cᴀʟᴠᴀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ's ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

"Lumine, could I trouble you for a favor? Don't worry I won't drag you around to collect information today

"Lumine, could I trouble you for a favor? Don't worry I won't drag you around to collect information today. I just need you to gather a few herbs for me. I'm not sure if you felt the city shake earlier but my darling brother nearly blew himself to Celestia."

"You have a brother?!"

"Yes, I have a biological brother. Sorry, I never got the chance to mention him, he returned from his trip to Sumeru a few days ago."Lumine nods, showing her usual sweet smile. Kaeya hands the traveler a piece of paper and sends her off with words of encouragement. The poor Calvary captain sighs softly.
"And to think I was going on a date tonight. Oh well, looks like I'll have to ditch but now I have a valid reason when they ask why I couldn't make it."Kaeya wasn't happy about his brother being injured in his studies, he didn't care for the date at all, he was trying to put himself in a better mood.

He heads home with a heavy heart as he checks in on his sibling; who was resting peacefully in his bed, he looked a mess; hair sticking out everywhere, skin flush from the heat from the explosion, and his clothes were slightly burned.
"What am I to do with you silly child. Hm, I can't say you're a child since you're technically a young adult but you'll always be my little trouble maker."Kaeya muses as he smooths M/n's hair down, however, he didn't expect for M/n to suddenly spring up with a gasp.
"Dear Archons!"

"Huh, what-where-KAEYA?!"M/n screams at the top of his lungs, he had to be going crazy or this man was a really great Kaeya cosplayer!! However, he remembers being in the studio with other VA's and another contest winner before the storm but nothing else after that.
"M/n? Are you alright?"

"Uhh..."M/n holds up his hands and slaps them onto his cheeks, testing of he were awake or not. When the sting struck so did his perception of the situation, he was in Genshin impact!
"By the Archons, what in the world are you doing? Haven't you put yourself through enough self-abuse? That explosion was so violent, we thought it was one of Klee's bombs! What were you making in that lab of your?"

"I can't remember."

"Figures, but what's most important is that you're okay. I'll still make medicine for you just in case there's some type of side effects lying dormant for now."Kaeya voices while inspecting his brother for injuries, making sure he didn't miss anything.
"Lumine should be back with the herbs."

"Lu-Lumine?"Kaeya brightens up a bit, he explains that while he was 'gone' Lumine was his helper in his place alongside Paimon. While Kaeya goes on and on, M/n was holding back a breakdown! Lucky for him, someone, most likely Lumine, knocks on the front door.
"I'll be back, stay put okay?"

"Kay."He watches as Kaeya leaves the room and waits till the sound of footsteps fades away, he grabs the pillow and screams into it while thrashing around on the bed.
"Holy fuck am I dead?! Nooo, I just got the best opportunity in a lifetime! I got to meet all the English VA's and we all got along so well! Ugh why me?! Why at the height of life I die?! Oh my gosh, how am I going to get home if I'm not dead!?"M/n staggers out of bed and towards the door, hoping that maybe if he just walks through the door he'll wake up somehow.

But when he opens the door, he bumps into Kaeya, and glancing around him was Lumine and Paimon!
"Uh?!"

"M/n what are you doing? You can't possibly be thinking of heading back to the Favonius headquarters already?"

"N-No! I was just curious as to who was knocking on the door...So you must be Lumine and Paimon, correct? My brother has told me quite a bit about you."M/n decided that playing along would be for the best until he found his way home but things were already seemingly pretty impossible, where would he look to find the answer?
"Ooooh, He's just as cute as Paimon!!!"

"He is, isn't he!"