XXVIII

ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ Sᴜᴍᴇʀᴜ

It had been a long road to mental recovery for M/n after he was exposed to the truth of the hilichurls but he prefers to keep the situation between himself and Ashe

It had been a long road to mental recovery for M/n after he was exposed to the truth of the hilichurls but he prefers to keep the situation between himself and Ashe. Life in Mondstadt slowly yet surely returned to normal not without a few odd moments to accompany the days but all was well. Until today that is...While M/n was on a scouting mission with Mika, they ran across a strange sight.
"Did Klee come through here recently?"

"Couldn't have, she's been in confinement for three days now. The rock formation is too loose at the base for it to have been blown off a cliff or mountainside, looks like it was haphazardly placed here in a hurry."As M/n and Mika inspect the oddly placed rock a faint screaming could be heard that was quickly advancing toward them.
"Is that screaming?"

"What the hell–OH MY ARCHONS RUN!!!!"Mika's scream scares M/n into looking away from the formation to look behind him and running towards them screaming was a young male running from an entire horde of boar! M/n quickly picks Mika up and strikes out running to get a head start!

❄️✨🌪️

After what seemed like an hour the three managed to get away from the angry boar and were left huffing and puffing in the grass.
"Whew, I thought I was a goner!"

"You idiot, how did you manage to anger an entire horde of boar?!"

"I saw a baby boar and tried to lead it back to its pack, the horde must have thought I was there to hurt them and charged at me..."M/n stands up, dusting his clothes off and he sighs but then he recognized the character in front of him!
Wait a moment, this guy in front of me is a five-star Geo sword character, what was his name again...
"Ah sorry for the late introduction, my name is Nur–"

"Is it spelled N-o-o-r?"

"Nope but is pronounced that way."Nur stands up while dusting himself off and smiles quite the bright one.

"Nur stands up while dusting himself off and smiles quite the bright one

"What brings you to the city of freedom?"

"My friend Blanche told me to come to speak with you."Immediately M/n knew the deal and politely asked Mika to return without him and tell Kaeya that he'd return soon. Now with Mika out of earshot M/n turns to Nur.
"From earth?"

"Yep! If you don't remember me, I came in after Ashe! You're probably confused because of my current form but! I was closet female to male and voiced a male character which made me very happy! Now I...Now I feel perfect, I was going to use the money made to transition but this definitely works since I adored my character!"

"I'm happy for you, it's fantastic that you achieved your desired life! How have you adapted to Teyvat so far?"Nur starts from when he woke up to meeting Blanche in Sumeru along with meeting Scaramouche.
"Hm, she did say that her story and Scaramouche's were interwoven but she never said why."

"I'm assuming in Blanche's storyline it's heavily detailed on how she came to meet Scaramouche before and after the change of the world. We have to keep that in mind too that's another reason why I'm here. Won't we be affected by the change in Irminsul? Or will we remain the same as the traveler?"M/n hmm's at this question, he didn't have an answer, in all honesty, he hadn't thought about it since they all dropped in the world just before the crisis in Sumeru.
"Could it be that this world is still functioning per the storyline? If so... We're not of this world originally but we're all connected to the primordial ones as far as I can understand. This could mean we're the descenders of a newer generation...Ugh, this is too much thinking on such a relaxing day. Anyway, follow me, I'm sure you're hungry. Sara is making Mondstadt hash today."M/n didn't feel like racking his brain anymore on the matter and thought it would be better to eat and introduce Nur to Ashe.
"Oh, when you meet Ashe you'll also meet his adorable tsundere boyfriend Xeno~"

"Who is that?"

"Long story my new friend, long story."As the two advanced towards Mondstadt, it dawned on M/n that Nur had a certain nickname attached to his character; ❝The scholar from the sands.
"Wait aren't you from the Academia!?"

"Hehehe, I'm using my visit to Mondstadt as an Academic excuse!"

"Oh Archons. I'll send you back with new information if that keeps you out of trouble."

"Hehe!"