XIV

Tᴏ ᴛᴇᴀsᴇ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴇᴀsᴇ
ʷᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ; ˡⁱᵐᵉ
         ᶜᵘᵐᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᵘⁿᵗᵒᵘᶜʰᵉᵈ(ᵛᵉⁿᵗⁱ)

There was peace after Venti set his boundaries with Xeno but it didn't come without a bit of annoyance but all was well

There was peace after Venti set his boundaries with Xeno but it didn't come without a bit of annoyance but all was well. At the moment, M/n was cloud gazing in Windrise after a particularly stressful morning. He found it easier to relax away from the city and submerge himself in nature; something he couldn't do very often in his homeworld.

He hums lightly, remembering one of his favorite songs to listen to when he wanted to relax.
"You know just how to be cruel when you shake your hips that way, I don't care what you say..."He turns back to humming the song, closing his eyes taking in the warmth of the sun above but it was blocked for a second, that second was long enough for M/n to spring up and pin whomever it was hovering above him with a dagger to their throat but it was only Venti, he sighs.
"Venti, I could have cut your throat.."

"You're beautiful."

"And you're an idiot, dear bard."M/n tucks his dagger away but doesn't move from Venti, instead, he sits back with a sly smirk playing on his lips.
"I must say, you are quite handsome below me like this."Venti sits up, wrapping his arms around M/n's waist to keep him from falling from his lap.
"And you're beautiful above me."

"Hm, where's your friend? How is he since he refuses to speak to me when we cross paths? I saw him lurking around the cathedral and I went to say hi but he huffs and walked away."

"Sorry, he's fine just moody because I don't return the feelings...I really hope that you two can become friends eventually."M/n chuckles lightly, how could Venti be so sure that the two would become friends. He admires that sense of certainty.
"So sweet of you Vennie...Now tell me something else...What am I to you?"

"The one I wish to hold in my arms, the one I wish to wrap my wings around."

"How would you feel if I played with your wings?"Venti's hands twitch on M/n's hip, something about the question made him giddy and without hesitation, he deploy his wings for M/n to do as he pleased and what joy that brought the Khaenrian man. He runs his hand around Venti's inner wings, slowly closing in on the base, his breath hitches. The anticipation was killing him.
"Just say the words I'm looking for, Venti~"

"Please, stop teasing me-Mgh!"Venti was cut off as M/n caressed the wanted area while kissing Venti's neck with a sly smile on his face.
"Even now you sound melodic~"

"Fuck."Venti breaths out heavily, his wings twitching as M/n's fingers run a bit underneath his feathers, without warning Venti pulls M/n closer and his hand slips into the front of M/n's pants. He shutters out a surprised yet pleasured moan from the cool hand.
"I-Ah-can't leave you ou-out of this."

"So thoughtful~"Venti starts to move his hand at the same speed as M/n's nimble fingers, he, basks in the sweet sounds of the Khaenrian man whose head is now lying on his shoulder, warmth breath licking at his exposed skin on his neck. He could even feel M/n lightly bucking his hips into his hand. Both males for that moment forgot where they were, all that mattered was the feelings they felt, the pleasure mattered the most.
"Hah-Hah! Almost-"

"I know my dear, fufu~ I'm close myself."M/n then places his lips upon Venti's, locking them into a sweet yet heated make-out until they came together. M/n could help but chuckle a bit and Venti joined him.
"I can't believe we did this outside."

"Neither can I but that wet patch in the front of your pants. We'll probably have to wait until the night before we head into town."

"Figures."Venti huffs some of his hair away from his face, cheeks still ablaze from the reality of their actions.
"M/n, what are we?"

"Let's say we're exclusive but taking the title friends with benefits."The researcher wraps his arms back around Venti's shoulders and kisses the older man on the forehead.
"Venti?"

"Yes, my Windblume?"

"I see you're enjoying your hand where it is~"

"Ehe~"