XI

Fɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴅs

Today was a rare day for M/n and Ashe, they're relaxing in the morning for once, neither of them destroying brain cells on highly taxing transactions, just early morning with tea in hand

Today was a rare day for M/n and Ashe, they're relaxing in the morning for once, neither of them destroying brain cells on highly taxing transactions, just early morning with tea in hand. A joyful sigh leaves M/n's upturned lips as the sunrise enchants him. Ashe has long since finished his tea and was dozing off from the warmth the sunrise brought. So rare indeed, neither being morning people but this was a change of pace and it was well-received.
"This chair is extra comfy today...I wonder why?"Ashe was experiencing euphoria from how relaxed he was, M/n chuckles at his super relaxed friend then answered his question.
"Become we have an off day and you're sitting back for once instead of being hunched over. If we keep hunching over like that, the next thing on our list we'll go to the cathedral shrieking sanctuary at the top of our lungs."

"Oh my gosh, you didn't just make that reference here!"They cackle a bit after M/n perfect reference, their laughter dies down and their back gazing at the beautiful sunrise peeking over the walls of Mondstadt.

However, neither of them knew that someone was heading towards the office, despite warnings from a few Favonius guards.
The door was thrown open and the two screams bloody murder as they're snatched away from their sweet morning daze, with that scare M/n drops his special imported coffee mug, cueing more screaming but of pure unadulterated frustration! Kaeya had visited Inazuma with Lumine to get him that mug!
"MY MUG!!!!"

"Well, you two are quite noisy this morning."

"You're the one who doesn't know how to enter a place quietly! What the fucks your problem? We were in relax mode today and you ruined it!!!"M/n had enough but he was still too tired to tell the older man off, so he settles for whining. Ashe glared through sleepy eyes and he too looked ready to complain his heart away.
"I'm here to tell you to stay away from Lord Barbatos."

"....Bitch, did you just tell me what to do in my office? I'll do whatever I want, you're not the boss of me! Hell Jean is my boss and barley, and I mean barely listen to her."M/n shot back immediately, he was awake now and so was Ashe.
"Well, you're going to listen to me. Stay away from him."

"Hehe, well, well! Little immortal, you sound rather insecure right now. Are you threatened by me? How cute, just so you know, Venti and I are just friends. Take a chance or whatever, I'll stay out of your way if that keeps you from nearly breaking down my office door on my day off. Then fine, I'll stay away from the love of your life."M/n teases, he knew that this wasn't going to happen. The Khaenrian man knew that if he ignored Venti, the Archon will do whatever it takes to figure out what he did wrong so that M/n would pay attention to him again. He only figured this out when he unintentionally ignored Venti while reading, he was so wrapped up that he didn't even notice Venti. Venti quickly did away with that book and with the look of a sad puppy began to beg M/n to forgive him.

M/n had to quickly clear up that he wasn't trying to ignore him.
"Geez, you've been back for four days and you swear up and down that you can control what he does. That goes against who he is, Archon of freedom ring any bells for you? I guess you forgot, well you got what you wanted, leave."M/n kneels to collect his mug, he frowns deeply seeing his handpicked gift in ruins before him.
"How do I tell Kae? He went out of his way to buy this for me...Grr, why are you still here?!"

"You're quite uppity for a human."

"And someone needs to humble you. You're overstaying your welcome."Xeno turns his nose up and leaves the office, slamming the door on the way out.
"It was enjoyable while it lasted."

"Such beauty went to waste in a mere second, we missed the rest of the sunrise... I'm starting to hate that guy. Good luck M/n, my offer still stands~"

"And I'll say it again, in your dreams."

"And what a dream it is~"