Introduction Arc - Part I-

The room was dim lighted as Yaga preferred it that way from the start. The room was too big considering the occupant amount. The tension was thick due to Yaga's intensive interview with the new student who apparently eaten Sukuna's finger. Gojo on the other side only leaned himself on one of the wooden pillars supported the whole building while watching Itadori fight for his life. Her eyes locked with the boy every move. How he evaded one of Yaga's cursed doll and how he fought back.

"Gojo, show him the dorm room and how the security works," he looked to the side, feeling proud of his answer. However, the boy still confused about his strange words. "You passed." The boy face lit up from the approval of the principal. His eyes though suddenly darted to her figure who watched him at the sidelines from the start. He kept on wondering who she might be, though he saw her once at his school back then when Sukuna took over first.

Her appearance was like any other students enrolled here, despite the students in his year overall only has three. Jujutsu navy uniform with golden spiral buttons on the neck and upper left chest. Knee length skirt with white sneakers completed her looks emitting casual vibes on her. Judging by her looks, he guessed she might be in the same year as him and thought that she might be the third student that Gojo has been talking about.

"Y/N, accompany them to the dorm too," Yaga requested, and the girl only nodded slightly. To be honest, her eyes was terrifying him as the way she watched him was intimidating. Sharp looks where he thought that she could see his every moves and his intention. But after she nodded and looked at him normally, it was the most beautiful and attractive eyes he ever since though he hasn't seen Gojo's eyes himself.

The grand wooden door closed after the three exited. The girl walked slightly in front of them as she didn't have any plan on talking either with Gojo or Itadori. It's not like she disliked them, but she's not the type of person who'll interact first in a conversation.

Her mind went off remembering last night weird dream. It's not liked any typical dream she'll forget the next day, rather she remembered it clearly. A woman dress in silky white kimono, flowers decorating her hair, and a long jewel earring on one ear making a distinctive charm for her. However, she couldn't figure out her face as it appeared to be blurry.

"You are the one. Please help him gain his happiness." The voice kept ringing on her ear and sometimes it would hurt her head. Who was this 'him' she was talking about? And who was she? She grunted silently while massaging her temples, trying to ease out her sudden headache.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Gojo asked, noticing her grunt.

"Nothing. Just a little headache," she sighed after the pain subsided. "I got a weird dream last night."

"Really? What's it about?"

"I don't clearly understand but I saw a woman," she hummed, trying to remember. "Judging by how she dressed, probably she was a royalty. Her kimono clearly looked like one of a kind, silky white and expensive looking. Also, she has this long earring dangling with some crest on one of her earlobe."

"Seika," an unwanted voice appeared from Itadori's cheek. She stopped and the other also stopped. Sukuna has made his appearance. "Where's Seika?!" She furrowed her eyebrow, confused at his sudden demand. Who was this Seika he's talking about?

"Seika?" Gojo hummed quietly, trying to figure out the unfamiliar name. Obviously, this name wasn't mentioned in history, or if it did, they must be someone not that important in history. But he did remember faintly though about it, the name seemed not too unfamiliar for him. Yaga once said that someone did 'tame' the infamous Ryoumen Sukuna but disappeared when the second war broke out. Still, he's not really sure if that's Seika or not.