One Fine Day Arc - Part II -

Ding

A notification rang from Fushiguro phone, startling them both. They pulled away from each other, face heated up. The girl cleared her throat and excused herself to change her clothes in the bathroom after snatching his set of clothes. Fushiguro's eyes followed her figure until she disappeared completely behind his bathroom door.

Afterwards, he sighed and sat on his bed and checked his phone annoyedly. What a great way to ruin his moment. It was none other than Itadori. He was asking if he's back yet to the school and asked if he has seen Y/N anywhere. His finger typed furiously saying that he met her and about to go there together. After he turned off his phone, he remembered the close proximity the two created and he started to blush furiously. If only Itadori didn't send the message to him, probably they would have kissed by now.

The sound of his bathroom door creaked opened notified him that she has finished changing. Once he laid his eyes on her figure, wearing his shirt gave him butterflies. He has already imagined numerous scenes where she would wear them one day and finally he experienced them. He gulped, seeing how her petite figure being wrapped by the oversized black tee and sweatpants.

"You can change your clothes now, Megumi," she huffed and folded her wet clothes on her hands.

"Leave your clothes here, I'll dry them off later," he cleared his throat while grabbing his own set of dry clothes.

"Are you sure? I've troubled you enough already today," she asked, feeling guilty.

"It's okay," he smiled and ruffled her now half-dried hair. "Adding a couple of clothes to the pile won't hurt. I'll go and change my clothes first. You can sit anywhere you like." The female sorcerer put her own pile of clothes to his dirty ones after he closed the bathroom door. Her eyes darted to the two bags of groceries they just bought and decided to check them once again.

Ever since she changed her clothes, his scent never left her nose. She tried so hard not to get his scent to her head or else she would remember when his hand wrapped around her body affectionately. Her cheeks started to flared up and she tried to cool it down by placing both hands on her cheeks. Still, she couldn't resist the wide grin on her face wile reminiscing their moment.

--

"Y/N, pass me the bacon please," her eyes never left the sizzling meats on the grill. Somehow, Kugisaki grabbed her for some assistance. The girls were in charge with grilling the meat while the boys were preparing the table with some snacks and carbonated drinks. The girl gave Kugisaki raw bacons before she put them gracefully on the grill.

The ruckus behind them, signifying that the boys were having their own good time. Laughing and chatting away with each other. Y/N's eyes glanced back to the half-cooked meats before her attention drifted to Kugisaki and Maki talking to each other once Maki got some raw meats.

"I'll take the seasonings," Maki volunteered herself and left the two alone again. After they were left alone, Kugisaki suddenly called her after a few seconds of silence. The girl looked at her, only to see she has been looking at her.

"Are you and Fushiguro together now?" she shot. Actually, she was not surprised if Kugisaki knew about their relationship this fast. But to think that Kugisaki was a blunt person really surprised her. Maybe her surprised silence sent a code to her that Y/N has so many questions lingered around and decided on continuing her words. "You guys looked different when you came here. I guessed something must have happened between the two of you. You know, a good type of different. Also, I know that Fushiguro has set his eyes on you for a while which was why I came up to that conclusion."

Y/N didn't say anything and only smiled faintly. It really tortured Kugisaki just to wait for her answer. But then, she nodded slowly with a sheepish smile plastered on her face. Only with that simple gesture could make Kugisaki giddied up. She wanted to squeal so bad but on the same time she didn't want to attract the boys' attention to them. But then, her sudden joyfulness halted and glanced towards Itadori.