Shibuya Arc -Part I-

"Are you not going to join the battle?" the unidentified person beside her spoke up. She looked down, towards the chaos and explosions under them. Night parade of a hundred demons, led by Suguru Getou. This would later written in the history.

"No," she answered curtly.

"Ho? And why is that?" they asked, intrigued.

"I'm still in junior high. I'm not someone ambitious enough to join a fight I was not invited to," she replied nonchalantly. "And besides, I want to see whether they are entitled for using my ability or not once I'm officially a member of Jujutsu Tech." The person beside her chuckled before they become a laughing fit.

"You're really interesting, Y/N-chan. I hope we meet again in the future," they smiled widely. "And I hope, we'll be in the same side by then."

"Hm, that's not a bad idea," she smirked. "Let's meet again,-"

"Attention passengers. In a few minutes, you'll arrive at your destination. Please check your belonging before you leave, thank you for flying with us," the announcement woke her up from her nap. She looked outside the window, seeing the beautiful landscape scenery. That dream was a glimpse of her memory, and yet she couldn't remember the person talking with her. Their face was blur and she couldn't identify their gender. Her eyes then travelled towards the time on the tab laid in front of her.

Only a few hours left before Shibuya became utter chaos.

--

October 31st, the day where everything turned for the worst. A curtain with a 400-meter radius was cast centered at the Tokyu Department Store Toyoko Branch. This curtain allowed civilians to enter but wouldn't permit them to leave unless Gojo was brought to whoever the curtain caster was. Several teams of sorcerers spread outside the curtain, being on the lookout. Even the reception was blocked from the civilians, making them rampage with fear and anxiety.

"Yeah, you too. Stay safe," he hummed and hung up the call. For some reason, Y/N was sent on a secret mission, not letting the others know what her mission was. The only thing Fushiguro knew that she was currently abroad.

"You're done?" Nanami called out. Fushiguro turned his head, witnessing all eyes now directed towards him. He simply nodded before walking towards them.

"Man, how lucky. I wish I had a pretty girlfriend," Ino sighed, resting both of his arm behind his head. Fushiguro didn't pay any mind to him since from the start, he knew Ino was a talkative person.

8:30.

Gojo entered the curtain and headed right towards the cursed spirits that have waited for him. Gojo knew what they were planning with how crowded the basement were. But what he didn't knew that this was just a distraction for him to activate a cursed object, prison realm.

He took approximately less than 30 minutes to exorcise one of the high-grade cursed spirit, Hanami. This made the other two frantic for a short period of time before Mahito joined them and released thousands of transfigured humans. It's transfigured humans immediately started to attack civilians, killing them cruelly.

Gojo was pushed in a corner, immediately activating his own domain expansion to keep everyone immobilized for a moment. This moment, he took very seriously to annihilate all the thousand transfigured human within 299 seconds. However, the next thing he knew, a prison realm appeared in front of him and suddenly opened, revealing its big eye to him.

The condition of prison realm to activate was that Gojo had to stand within a four-meter radius from the prison realm for one minute. Getou knew, this condition was not a big deal as the host and Gojo had a very deep connection with each other. This condition was successfully met and Gojo was officially sealed inside. However, due to how great Gojo was, the cursed spirits couldn't move the prison realm from B5F of Shibuya Station.

Mechamaru, who spied on the situation in B5F, immediately reported to Itadori's team. Before, Mechamaru fought with Mahito on the 19th of October and he died in the end. He currently in a device form just to inform Itadori and the other sorcerer team about the whole situation with Gojo. Itadori was forced to leave the Shibuya station and jumped to the top of a building. He screamed on top of his lung, calling for Nanami's team and informed about Gojo's situation.

--

Meanwhile, the girl turned her head towards him right after her call ended. He was there, sitting comfortably in a leathered sofa while watching her exchanging conversation with Fushiguro. She frowned, feeling a little bit uncomfortable about someone spying on her conversation. However, Yuta thought differently. He showed a pure bright smile after he was found on eavesdropping her conversation.

"What?" she asked, walking right back to the couch.

"Nothing. I just didn't notice you've grown into a mature woman," he snickered. "Look at you already having a boyfriend. Fushiguro, huh? He's a stoic kid, but I approved." The girl kept frowning while hearing him talk, thinking was the news of them being together has spread to everyone ears? As long as she knew, she didn't make a big deal out of it.

"Forget about that. I'm not here to talk about my relationship," she sighed, trying to move on from the conversation.

"Hmm, I know. You're not someone who deliberately come across country to find me just because you missed me," he smirked. "Then? What's on your mind?"

"Shibuya currently in a state of panic. I think there will be a lot more casualties than what I have imagined," she went straight to the point. "You see, I think I could get a gist of what these cursed spirits wanted. First, with Sukuna's revival, they wanted Sukuna to join their force. And in order to achieve that, they want Gojo-sensei, the strongest sorcerer, out of the picture. Though I still don't know how they will immobilize Gojo-sensei, but I don't feel good about this."

"Then, the fact that you come here to meet me is to ask for my help?"

"You can see it that way," she sighed. "Sure, everyone can depend on Gojo-sensei to clear out the situation. But Gojo-sensei still a human. Even if he is described as the strongest sorcerer, he still can make a mistake. And if that mistake happened, then Japan might be in danger. Also, I have a feeling you'll be called by the higher-ups sooner or later."

"Oh? How so?" Now Yuta's interested. He knew for the longest time, that this girl had a very sharp intuition. At their past Goodwill Event in Kyoto, the girl successfully guessed two out of three individual match winners.

"You know, the higher-ups don't like the sole existence of Yuuji just because he's the vessel of Sukuna. Gojo-sensei was able to suspend his extermination before, but if Gojo-sensei miraculously disappeared, Yuuji's suspension will immediately annulled. And I have a feeling you'll be the one to execute him," she explained further. "That's why as someone close to you, I want your help in protecting him. He's someone important not only to me, but also to others. Besides, his condition is similar to yours, so I bet you can understand his situation better than me and other people."

Her phone suddenly rang, notifying her a message had come. She averted her eyes to her phone screen and widened afterwards. Yuta noticed the change in her.

"What's wrong?"

"Gojo-sensei has been sealed," upon hearing this, Yuta was bewildered. Of course, he knew Gojo was an extraordinary sorcerer, but he got sealed in the end. This cursed spirits must have planned things perfectly. "We're facing a special-grade cursed spirit here and one way or another, they might summon Sukuna. Everyone in Japan is in danger. The chances of you being called to Japan has risen. What's your call, Yuta-san?"

"I understand," Yuta hummed and leaned back to his comfortable coach. "So, when are we going back to Japan?" The girl smiled and put up two plane tickets on her hand with the flight scheduled for today.

"Pack up, we have a plane to catch."

The two embarked on their journey to Japan, without knowing what would happen in the future, especially her.