Cursed Training Arc -Part II-

The day was hot, and the first years were given an errand by the second years. Currently, they're in the hall where a lot of vending machines installed. Coincidentally, that day was also the day of Kyoto Jujutsu Tech to visit. It was supposed to be only their principal but turned out that two of their students came. Fushiguro and Kugisaki looked at the new presence before them. A big build body male and a woman who just look like Maki but short haired was staring at them, more like glaring at them.

"What are you doing here, Zenin-senpai?" Fushiguro asked, unamused.

"Oh, she's one, too?" Kugisaki asked. "They do seem similar. Are they sisters?" Fushiguro told her that she was Maki's twin, and it seemed the girl dislike how Fushiguro introduced her.

"Don't call me that, Fushiguro-kun," she said flirty. "You make me sound the same as Maki. Call me Mai."

"So these are the pinch hitters for Okkotsu and the third years?" the big guy asked, his glare didn't falter.

"We came here with the principal because we were worried about you. Your classmate died, right? Was that rough? Or did you think nothing of it?" her question was obviously a trap since from the first time, she wanted to get on their nerves.

"What are you trying to say?" Fushiguro asked wary.

"It's okay. Some things are hard to say out loud. So I'll say it for you. 'Vessel' makes it sound nice, but it just means he was a half-curse monster. Having a tainted, inhuman being beside you brazenly calling himself a jujutsu sorcerer must have been revolting, right? Aren't you feeling better now that he's dead?" she provoked.

"Mai, don't bring up such pointless topic," Todou said while walking towards them and took off his jacket. "I'm only here to see if these guys are fit to take Okkotsu's place. That's all I want to know." This alarmed Fushiguro. "Fushiguro, was it? What kind of woman is your type?"

Apparently, Y/N just came back from the school library after borrowing some book related to Seika. There wasn't too much info about her, so she borrowed the most promising one. The scorching sun really increased her intention on going back to her room, but it was delayed. Her attention went to the four students under the corridor. Of course from her perspective, the big guy was just trying to pick up a fight. Until this time, she didn't realize who the big guy was since the shade keeping his identity seen.

"Who's that?" she tilted her head, mumbling by herself. She knew the two person before them as they're Fushiguro and Kugisaki. She wanted to go closer to get a good look, but then the big guy rushed towards Fushiguro and threw him off a few meters behind. She only hummed, the only person who could have that immense power was only Todou and her hunch was right. Once he got out of the shade, she sighed. Might as well see how this will go.

It's not like she accepted the way Todou handled the first year, but it might be interesting once in a while. If Fushiguro wanted to participate in the Goodwill Event, then this might be a good preview on how strong Todou was.

Fushiguro then summon his frogs infused with Nue's wing while Todo only took a single dash to reach his blindspot. His hand wrapped around Fushiguro's waist and threw him over his head. He was spouting something but they're too far for her to see. She winced when his head smashed to the ground, resulting his head has some serious damage. Of course, Todou didn't gave him any rest and kept on attacking the raven-haired boy until he was cornered. Todou them grabbed his head and pushed him through the building she was in.

She sighed, this has gotten too far. The two plunged into the air creating some debris from the wood. Todou was about to punch him again, but Fushiguro's frog caught his hand with their tongue. Of course, Todou could broke it easily.