Shibuya Arc -Part II-

After Gojo was successfully sealed, things in Shibuya became more chaotic as the time passed by. Itadori encountered Choso while he was back inside the station in Shibuya. It was not an easy fight for Itadori as Choso knew the one who killed one of his brothers was Itadori. Bearing a grudge as his foundation to fight, Choso easily pressured Itadori into the corner. Although sometimes he was surprised by Itadori's superhuman strength and reflex, but he still got the upper hand.

In the end, Itadori lost to Choso and also his consciousness. However, something happened inside Choso's head. He saw something totally did not happened in his entire life and left the place with agony. Afterwards, Mimiko and Nanako, two followers of Suguru, came with a plan in mind. Which was to call out Sukuna who resided inside Itadori's body.

In another location, Nanami's team, consisting of the head of Zenin clan, Maki, and him encountered a cursed spirit named Dagon. Despite its appearance, they knew this cursed spirit was not one to look down on. Naobito, the head of Zenin clan, easily turned Dagon into a picture and landed a direct hit on it. Obviously, with the current shape, Dagon was pressured by the three sorcerers. He transformed and revealed his true form to them. However, he still got a hard time in defeating them which led him into activating his domain expansion.

With his domain expansion activated, he turned the situation upside down. He was in control of the domain, landing a direct hit on Nanami and Maki immediately. Naobito managed to evade the first hit, but Dagon has other things up on his sleeves. His attacks kept getting worse and worse for the trio, but thanks to Fushiguro sudden appearance with his own domain, he managed to infiltrate Dagon's domain expansion. He gave Maki her cursed tool, the Playful Cloud.

Fushiguro's Chimera Shadow Garden was the only way for them if they want to survive. His domain expansion made a hole for them to escape. Of course, Dagon didn't let them go easily as he immediately dashed towards them after Nanami called out Maki and Naobito to assemble with Fushiguro. However, things got more complicated when an intruder, or someone they least expected joined in.

Zenin Toji has joined the fight.

Naobito, who knew perfectly that Toji was dead, was bewildered with the person before him. His great strength easily snatched the Playful Cloud form Maki's grip and attacked Dagon in seconds. Even he himself described Toji as a ghost when Maki asked him about it. In the end, Dagon was killed easily by Toji and the domain disappeared. The next question came up for them. Was Toji a friend or a foe?

Surprisingly, Toji took Megumi outside the building for a one-on-one combat. The younger male was confused with the sudden turn of situation. He knew the person before him was not trying to make amends with him nor trying to befriend him. He wanted to fight and Megumi had nothing else but to fight him. Toji was strong and Megumi knew about that. The entire area had been cleared thanks to Inumaki which made him able to fight freely. From the start, Fushiguro knew he would lose the fight, but he also knew that he had an advantage. And that advantage was that Ieiri was in Shibuya.

10:51 P.M. Metropolitan Expressway Route No.3 Shibuya Line, Shibuya Tollgate.

"Principal, we got some cursed corpses here too. I'll be fine on my own," Ieiri spoke after puffing a smoke off her cigarette.

"Not a chance," Yaga spoke. Currently, the two were on a building, refuging sorcerers who were wounded from the fight. "If the enemy finds out about this place, they'll come straight to kill you, Shoko."

"You're overreacting," Ieiri spoke calmly while glancing on the older male.

"Overreacting? Using reverse cursed technique to heal others, that's something not even Satoru can do. Ino and Ijichi would've died if you weren't here," Yaga explained.