Kyoto Goodwill Event Arc -Part IV-

The curse definitely having a hard time adjusting to their consecutive attacks. Added by Todou's unexpected technique, Hanami was oppressed as it never sustained a damage this worst. However, after experiencing this unordinary fight between them, Hanami realized something. For the first time, it felt utter enjoyment from fighting. It even got to them point where it has to reveal the huge flower bud on the shoulder and go all out.

Hanami finally using the seeds that attacked Fushiguro previously and shoot them to the both sorcerers. Todou's immediately clapped his hands and changed Itadori's position with Hanami's position, making Hanami's confused. This was the moment where Hanami realized Todou's ability was full of lies and mysteries. He didn't reveal all of his technique clearly at first. Itadori took this chance to drop a kick at Hanami since it was focusing on Todou. The seed didn't affect him at all since he immediately dispelled his own cursed energy. Immediately connecting attacks with Itadori, Todou attacked Hanami on its shoulder making it groaned in pain.

Slowly but surely, the two sorcerers pushed Hanami towards the previous spot where they saved Maki and Fushiguro, the river. Before leaving with Panda and Y/N, Fushiguro whispered to Todou that Maki's three section staff was right in the riverbed. Todou's Boogie Woogie has a certain range of whatever he could swap with. People, animals, stuffs, even tools that at least has a cursed energy. So, once they were right beside the river, Todou clapped his hands and Itadori immediately swapped with Maki's three section staff. Todou twirled it a few times before finally launching it to attack Hanami in the face. Obviously, the root in Hanami's face was destroyed and it did give Hanami a bad wound. Before it could even give Todou a counter attack, Y/N jumped behind it while holding a lance spear. Obviously, it was a cursed tool and even the grade the tool was on could take on Hanami's level.

She swung it and slashed towards Hanami's body and gave it a good deep wound, but not good enough until it can be exorcised. Hanami leaped and attacked the both of them while manipulating the roots near them. They could evade them swiftly and the space between them grew larger. The two saw Hanami was crouching on the ground while absorbing something on it's left hand. Just then, the plants around them withered. The energy the plants have was absorbed by it, blooming the lighting the bud on its shoulder on fire.

"Plants don't generate cursed energy. So my left arm steals the life from plants and converts it to cursed energy," the bud on its shoulder finally bloomed, revealing an eye under it. "But that never gets returned to me. It all goes to this flower offering. I didn't want to use this if I didn't have to." A big, cursed energy circulating on the flower, making her and Todou on full alarmed. They knew perfectly that what will happen after that was bad news.

"Todou!" Itadori ran towards them , finally joining them. His eyes also finally found her standing beside Todou while holding the staff. Actually he was surprised seeing her with a cursed tool as she used to say she's not that good in close combat, let alone using a melee weapon. But the question revolving around his head could be delayed as his attention right now was solely on the cursed right before them.

"Stay away, brother!" Todou warned. "Its cursed energy output is incredible!"

"But it will be easy for you to avoid with your technique. So what shall I do?" Hanami spoke again. "Domain Ex-" Before Hanami could even activated it's own Domain Expansion, the veil closed off, revealing Gojo in the sky. The blindfold was down, his clear blue eyes looking down sharply on them. Their focus quickly changed to the sky, to Gojo to be exact.

"The veil!" Itadori exclaimed.

"Looks like this is as far as we go," Hanami clenched its teeth.

"Huh? Gojo-sensei?!" Itaadori tried to see clearly. She looked up at the sky and sighed in relief, at least he's right on time in these moments. She could see him glanced at them for a while before suddenly vanished and went towards another location.