𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

You wake up from the sunbeams hitting on your face. You slowly open your eyes, trying to adjust to the bright light existing in the room. You got up from the bed, took a shower, brushed your teeth and went back to your room to get dressed for school.

Just when you stepped out of the bathroom into your bedroom, Taehyung barged in. From the speed he had gained while he was running he pushed you on the bed as he fell on top of you.

"Good morning sis." He says sheepishly as he pats your head. Something he was always doing to you as you were the younger one. "T-Tae!" You say breathless as Taehyung's body is pressing your lungs down. "Oh! Sorry Y/n. Come on let me help you." He stands up and pulls you with him. Taehyung was always treating you well despite his crazy actions, he always made sure you were alright.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" He askes as he sees you with the towel still covering your body.
"I was about to, but someone made sure to not let me." He giggles and gives you a hug. "I'll be downstairs. Don't take too much time. You don't want to be late. I'll be waiting in the car." He said and left you to get dressed.

It was the last year of high school and you were definitely not ready to start this year. You have always been shy and innocent and everything happening in school, was far from that. You were almost eighteen, but you were still inexperienced. You didn't want to rush it, but this wasn't the reason you were still a virgin. You had boys hitting on you all the time, but you were too shy to get close to anyone, or you just didn't find anyone worth your time.

——

You run downstairs and saw your parents talking in the kitchen. Their expression was kinda worried but at that moment you didn't really have the time to deal with it. "Bye mom, bye dad!" You said loudly as you run through the door towards Taehyung. You opened the door and popped in. "Did you get everything?" Tae asked while he was putting in the key to start the car. "Yes, we can go." You said as you rested your head to the window.

——

You got to school on time, despite the little incident earlier that morning. You get out of the car and turn to face Taehyung, who seemed like he wanted to tell you something. "I'll come and get you after you once school is over. Be careful." He said emphasising his last word. You knew what he meant. Is wasn't for you to be careful. More like the others being careful towards you.

You didn't have a lot of friends. Actually you only had two and both of them were boys. Funny hah? The truth is Taehyung wasn't referring to them. In the contrary, he meant all the others. Boys and girls. He knew damn well you were shy and introverted. You were too innocent for them. And previous incidents have confirmed it.

——

You started walking to your class quickly as the bell had already rang. You found your way in the classroom when you saw Kai and Felix waiting for you. "Hey, Y/n! How was your weekend?" Felix said as he run to you and gave you a big hug. "Em...good, I guess." You replied as you took your sit next to them. "Is everything ok Y/n?" Kai asked concerned, because you seemed not so believable with your answer. "No, it's not. I was sitting on a bench in the park sketching, when Lia and her friends thought it was a good idea to take my sketches and throw them in the pond. So no. I am not ok." You said louder than you intended, making almost all the class turn to stare at you. "Did you tell anything to Teahyung? He can help you. The first time he talked to them they didn't bother your for a whole month." Felix asked and gave you reassuring answer, hoping you could follow his advice. "I don't want to fed him up with my problems—" You said facing the other side when the teacher walked in and everyone went silent as the lesson has started.