𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"W-What?" I ask rather shocked from what he just said.

"You heard me. You are living to my house and the rules are mine! So whatever I say, goes. If I see any kind of disobedience, I'll have to punish you untill you comply." He says, his eyes never leaving mine.

Would it be ok, If I said I didn't hear a single word after his eyes met mine?

Like literally.

I have never seen so mesmerizing eyes in my life. His eyes were deep brown with some hints of light in them, caused by the stars that their light found its way to the bedroom through the windows.

"Y/n, do you happen to have-" Taehyung barged in when he stopped, once his eyes fell on us.

"What's going on here?" He asks, confused from the scene.

"I was just helping Y/n with her ring. It fell off her finger." He says as he kneels down lifting one if my rings that had probably fallen when I landed on the bed.

His eyes, even then, never left mine and he was slowly kneeling to lift it up and hand it to me.
He was trapped between my legs making the whole situation even more tempting for him.
He was indeed fearless. Taehyung was in the room with us and he didn't show a sign of embarrassment or hesitation during his whole procedure of "helping" me.

The moment his hand touched mine, I felt a wave of electricity wash over me, sending goosebumps to my body. His warmth send chills down my spine as he cupped my hand with his.

One on top and one under.

"How can someone have this effect on me only by touching me." I think. But my thoughts vanish into thin air as Taehyung speaks again.

"Oh, ok. I just wanted to ask Y/n, If you have seen my favourite t-shirt." He says.

"Ah..em...N-No..." I reply, now as red as a tomato, felling my cheeks heating up.

"Ok, I have probably left it home." he says slightly annoyed for forgetting it. "I am gonna leave you rest then. Good night." He says as he walks to the door when he stops.

"Jungkook, are you coming?" He asks, now his stare landing on his friend, who was still standing in front of me and for sure, wasn't considering moving.

"Yes, I am right behind you." The younger one says as he slowly starts walking towards the door.

"And don't forget. Be a nice girl." He winks as he closes the door. Obviously not being afraid of Tae hearing him as he was already downstairs.

-

I woke up the next morning, and decided to go take a shower. After a lot of persuasion to my self to finally stand up, because of that matters being the most comfortable thing, I head to the shower. I remove my pjs and throw them in the bin with all the already-worn clothes and get in.

I open the tub waiting for the water to start rushing down, but nothing. I close it and try again, hoping that it needed more time to bring the water or it just stacked.

But of course the universe is against me and the shower is just NOT working.

"Oh, great. What I am suppose to do now?" I think clearly annoyed.

So I do the only thing that crossed my mind that moment. I went to Taehyung's room to ask to shower there.

I take a bathrobe and not a towel that was hanging in the door. Under any other circumstances I would be ok with a towel.