𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

He's always so grown up and over-protective of everything, never letting anyone do to him what he needs the most.

Love him.

The days passed by and my relationship with Jungkook got stronger. We got stronger. Together. We decided to not talk about what happened. When he was feeling ready to open up to me, I would gladly listen to his story, but the least I want is to push him to talk. What I got to understand through all this is how much I care about Jungkook. So much that I can't image my life without him. Without his presence, his teasing, his smell, his touch. All the things that I get to feel once his with me.

"Jungkook. . . " I say with the cutest, most childish voice my chords can reproduce, as I pout my lips to create the face I know Jungkook can't resist to. "Yes, babygirl?" He replies, not meeting my eyes. He knows once he does he won't be able to say no to me. His hands trail my ear as I have my head placed on his chest. His heart beating rhythmically and steadily under me. "Can we go to the mall today?" You say once again trying to meet his eyes. "Why would we?" He asks closing his eyes to prevent himself from saying yes. "It's the Sunday of the month that the shops are open! We can't loose this chance." I say determined to make him accept. "What do you want to buy so desperately?" He ask his eyes still closed. "Some things." I say, not revealing much. "Can't we just stay here? Look how comfy we are." He says, not being really in the mood to go out. I don't answer. I stay still until silence takes over the whole room. Seconds pass I don't say anything. "Babygirl?" He asks, still not opening his eyes. "Babygirl what are you—"

I cut Jungkook mid sentence, placing open kisses on his neck. Trailing down to his chest, the part of which was revealed through his t-shirt. He doesn't talk. His breath hisses and then fastens. His hands tighten around my waist. I continue my work, not taking my lips off of him. He is at the verge of loosing himself. I feel something hard on my lower body, getting in contact with my womanhood. I didn't want things to turn out this way, but now that I'm here, I can't even control myself. The plan was to make Jungkook say yes by acting lovely dovely with him. I never predicted how hard it would be for my own self to hold back.

A moan escapes his lips, turning me on in a way I never thought was possible to. I slightly smirk, feeling proud with myself that I, for the first time, was able to make Jungkook long for more. Just like he had made me feel countless times. My victory becomes my own trap in seconds. With a shift movement, Jungkook pins me on the mattress, getting on top of me changing the tables. His lips a breath away from my red ones. Feeling his hot breath fanning my face, blood rushed to my cheeks, turning them red. "That wasn't a very wise choice, babygirl." He whispers with this husky voice of his that I so much love to hear. I bite my lower lips, as I don't have anything to add to that. Of course it wasn't. Who plays with the devil? "Don't do that, babygirl." He adds, lust evident in his voice. "What did I do?" I ask innocently. "You are being a bad girl." He says seductively. "But, what am I doing?" I ask again, playing it dumper than before, both of us knowing it's all c–class act. "You are about to receive a punishment, a rough one. Which I'm sure you can't endure. So don't okay games with me, babygirl." His dark orbs getting even darker if that's even possible with every word leaving his lips. "Let's make an agreement, hm?" His eyes searching my face for any sign of hesitation, but there's none. Not with him. "You'll need to be a good girl, so I won't have to punish you." Something tingles inside me, hearing him uttering that. "Do we have an agreement, babygirl?" I gulp and nod slowly. My cheeks turn red. Now I know that I shouldn't be crossing the boundaries with him.

"Come on, get dressed. We are leaving." He pecks my lips and quickly stands up. "Are you coming or not?" He asks, with a smirk appearing on his handsome face, eyeing me up and down, still positioned on the bed. "No! Wait for me!" I giggle and run to him, grabbing his arm and exiting the room together.

The dark grey door of the elevator open revealing the huge mall in front of us. Countless of shops placed left and right, in every direction. Small canteens are placed every now and then between the shops. Plants in every size decorate the place giving off a relaxing vibe. I haven't been here in a while. So many things have changed. Taehyung used to bring me here, when I was younger. He was my personal stylist, as mum and dad never had the time to go shopping with me. I missed this. I missed being with someone and doing things I don't need to be careful about. "Where do you want us to go firstly?" The handsome guy next to me asks. "I don't really know." I smile, blushing awkwardly. My eyes connecting with his dark ones. "What do you mean you don't know? What did you want to come here? What did you want to buy?" He asks rather confused with my statement. "Ahh. . . About that." I brake the eye contact. "What is it?" He asks eyeing me up and down. "Let's go there!" I suddenly utter and pull him with me, changing the subject.

We enter the first shop that meets my eye sight. A young lady approaches us as she sees us. "Hello, how can I help you?" She asks kindly. "W–We would like to get some matching outfits, please." I reply kinda awkwardly. "Of course, follow me please." We do as she says and follow her further inside the shop. Jungkook hasn't said a thing. Surprising much. I'm glad that he didn't to be honest. I wasn't sure if he's this type of boyfriend to do such things. Boyfriend. Is he even that? To be honest I don't know. He hasn't officially asked me, but he did call me his girlfriend a couple of times when we were out.
"I've met some outfits for you to choose inside the changing rooms. If you need any help, don't hesitate to call me." The lady snaps me back to reality, leaving us both get dressed.

Once I'm done with the first outfit, I exit the changing room and get to the main hall. At the same time Jungkook also exits his own small cabinet and meets me standing there. His eyes roaming all over my body. From there they move to the mirror behind us and then back to the both of us. I'm wearing a a pink school type of skirt that's ends right above my lower thigh with a white loose shirt placed inside it. On the other hand Jungkook is wearing a pink shirt that defines his muscular body perfectly with a pair of white jeans, hugging his beautiful thighs. I just love the way we look, but I don't know how Jungkook must be feeling about it. "Jungkook, if you don't like it we can—" In a shift motion his arm snake around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Our faces placed only inches apart. "I just love it." He says and then plants a tender kiss on my forehead. "Go change, I want to see the other options as well." He says and frees me from his grip, letting me go inside the changing room.

After trying all the outfits we had selected we met once again at the main hall. Jungkook smiles at me and takes the clothes I was holding in his hands. He starts walking to the check out. "Where are you going?!" I gasp and start running behind him. "To pay." He simply replies. "What? No, Jungkook." I say trying to catch up on him. "You know that in order to get something you need to pay for it, babygirl." He replies finally stopping on his tracks. I face palm and then giggle. "I know that, but I mean you won't pay for them. I will." I reply looking at his eyes. "Y/n—" I cut him mid sentence. "No, listen to me. I had the idea of the matching outfits, so I should get the one paying for them. I have some money saved so it will be alright. " He just looks at me, almost not blinking. "Babygirl, there's no chance I'm letting you pay for them. With your money. You are not an adult to be able to earn money. The money you have saved is from your own effort. There's no way in hell I'm gonna let you spend them like that." I smile at him and he does the same. Pecking a kiss on my temple, he takes my hand with his, intertwining our fingers and heading together to the cashier.

"So, are these are for you and these for your girlfriend sir?" The young lady asks, separating the outfits. Girlfriend. Here we go again. "Yes." Jungkook nods, agreeing. Does that mean, yes she's my girlfriend or yes these outfits are for me and these for her? Either way the fact that he addresses me as his girlfriend doesn't me I am. And for sure I can't bring myself to ask him about it. I try to hide my discomfort, as Jungkook seems to start noticing.

"Shall we?" Jungkook extends his hands and smiles at me. I smile back and interlock our hands. We head together out of the shops and start roaming around the mall. "Thank you Jungkook." I roam my hands all over his arm, raising my head and looking at his eyes. He looks back at me and kisses my lips.

"You're welcome, babygirl."

[Please vote if you liked]