𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Lia

"You look me in the eyes when I talk to you!" She raises her voice making you flinch.

For some long seconds silence washes the whole room. Then again slow but firm footsteps make their way towards your direction. The echoing sound of the little heel under her shoes, vibrate everywhere.

You still don't dare to lift your face up. You just stay frozen to your position. No moves made from your side.

Little curses leave your lips in whispering tone, now regret coming up here alone, where no one could help you.

"Ya! I said look at-" Lia lifts your hand in the air about to crash it with your face with a slap but the bell ringing makes her stop at her action.

"I am not done with you yet! You are just a lucky bitch." She says firmly and leaves the classroom, making you let out a big sigh you were holding from the moment she stepped in.

Thank you god she wasn't at the same class as you, so even for just some time you were "safe".

Not long after your classmates started to arrive. You spotted Kai and Felix coming inside. They both stared at you, but they didn't share the same emotions. Felix had a sweet smile, curving his lips at the corners, while Kai was looking at you with lust. Maybe even some anger for rejecting him.

Felix saw your weird expression and the tension between you and Kai, but he didn't say anything. He just found his seat next to you, while Kai his own, fortunately far away from you.

-

The first hours passed really quick and you were almost done for the day. Only one hour was left.

Felix decided to talk to you now. He knew something was wrong between you and Kai, but he also didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable.

"Psst... Y/n! " Felix shouts whispering making you avert your gaze towards his direction, but still not to grab the teacher's attention.

"Can we go talk for a moment?" He asks again. You frown your eyebrows a little, but indeed you knew what he wanted to discuss with you. But the question was. How would the both of you manage to go out of the class without making the teacher suspicious.

"Mr Lee, may I take Y/n to the nurse? She doesn't feel really well." Felix asks the teacher averting everyone's attention to you and him. Even Kai turned to look at you.

"Yes, of course. Take your time and make sure she's alright." Mr Lee announces in a kind manner. You were surprised he agreed but you didn't argue with it.

It was actually really understandable that he agreed, taking into account the way you looked.

"Come on." Your silver haired friend says helping you go with him outside, carefully.

After you finally arrived outside, you sat on the bench with Felix next to you. He didn't talk at first. He saw the way your whole body was tensed and so he didn't want to push you more and make you any more uncomfortable.

A trembling sigh left your lips as memories of that night rushed back to you.

"What happened Y/n...." He asks calmly seeing you having a hard time remain calm.

"I don't want to push you and make you talk, but I am worried about you. What happened to you Y/n?" He let's out in one breath. His voice brakes a little.