𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

The black haired man walks to his car, opens the door and places you slowly on the seat beside him as he adjusts the seatbelt passing by your torso. You are almost unconscious as you fight to keep your eyes open. But your eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. He stops for a moment and sees the scars you have all over you neck, and down your bellybutton.

"What have they done to you?" He thinks as he removes his jacket to cover you up and then walks around to get in the car.

He starts driving and you tell him with a low powerless voice where to go to get back to your house. You start feeling better as your body was now relaxing.

"T-Thank y-you..." You say still trying to catch your breath.

"Don't thank me. I didn't do anything" His face suddenly gets serious when he first sees you with the road lights more clearly.

You felt really awkward and you were facing the other side the whole way. You even forget to give him directions but he somehow got you home.

You get out of the car without even realizing it, like everything you did was being automatic.
When you realised where you were standing, you turned around to see the black haired man looking in your eyes. Your eyes locked with his and after some good seconds, you came back to reality and the mysterious man drove off.

-

You run inside the house with whatever of your powers had left and rush to your bedroom. You crash to your bed with your clothes still on. Well...what you had left.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

The Next Morning you decided to stay in your bed all day provided that the teachers would have a meeting for some school stuff.

After an hour or so, you head downstairs to make breakfast. You notice that no one is home. Not even Taehyung. It didn't really bother you, because you were angry at him for not showing up and not even telling you about it.

You make a sandwich with eggs and add some kimchi on the side. Suddenly you hear the door opening as you see Taehyung entering.

You immediately stand up and go to him angrily, ready to shout at him. But everything stops and your anger melts away when he hugs you tightly.

"I am sorry I didn't come to pick you up yesterday." He says worried, but also relieved that he sees you are fine.

"I-...I-Its ok." You reply not really knowing what else to say. You couldn't tell him what happened not when-

"OMG! Tae! What happened to your face?" You say startled as you see his bruised face.

"N-Nothing, I am fine. I just numbed into..ah...a wall! Yeah..." He replies not so convincing.

"Do you really expect me to believe that?" You say as your cross your hands, doubtfully.

"No, for real! I was walking, while I was reading something on my phone and bumped..." He says quite more convincing than before.

Before you could reply to him, your mum and dad came home. They were looking kind of worried as they were coming closer to you both.

"We need to talk to you. It's important" Your father says firmly as he stands next to your mum.

"We will be gone for at least a moth due to some
business problems the company in dealing with in the States. So for the time we will be gone, I will call grandma to keep an eye on you two."
Your mother adds.