𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"You love her, don't you?"

"How are you guys doing?" Jin gets back to the others, watching on the side as they are trying to shoot the cards displayed some meters away from the, in order to win a big prize. "These things really don't wanna fall. It pisses me off." Jimin glares at the gun he's holding, still being half way through. "Why so eager to win it?" The purple haired asks. "Because Y/n wants this huge plushy over there." Jimin points towards the direction of the teddy bear with his head. "Fuck!" Jimin he exclaims annoyed, as he lost the game. "I'm so sorry Y/n, sometimes I swear it's like they are having broken weapons so no one can won." It's ok. Don't worry about it. Thank you Jimin oppa." The blonde boy smiles at you. "Have you seen Jungkook?" You ask, searching for him in both directions, right and left. "I'm here, babygirl." Toned arms snake around your, locking in front of your stomach and a warm face dives at the crook of your neck, planting a small kiss. "What's wrong, babygirl?" He asks, looking all of you standing there. "Y/n wanted this huge plushy, but you can win it only if you shot all these cards there. And these guns are really hard to handle, let alone I think they are broken on purpose." Says Jimin. "Hey, I'd like to play." Hearing that, Jungkook rushes to the small booth, calling the owner. "How much is it?" He asks. "Five dollars the game." The owner replies with a small smirk appearing on his face. He was feeling sure he would get a lot out of this young man. Handling him the money, Jungkook takes his place with the fake gun in his hands. "You have 1 minute to knock all the cards down. Are you sure you wanna play alone?" the young owner asks. Hoping he would do that. "Yes." The answer he receives is only position. "There, two, one... Start!"

The time starts rolling and the seconds pass the one after the other. Jungkook starts firing, knocking down all the cards from the first row, that was the easiest to approach. Loosing only ten seconds to do that he moves to the next one. "Wow, Kook. You are really good with guns." Says one of the boys. This time it's a little harder to knock these down as their placed further away. The same goes for the next line and also the one after that. He has now reached the seconds to last row. He sots down all of them and heads to the last card that is placed the furthest behind. "Five, four. . ." The guy starts counting. Jungkook has only one chance to shoot now. He needs to be extra careful and stable. "Three, two. . . " He takes a deep breath and fires the fake bullet. "YES!?!" All the boys and you also started screaming with this epic shot. You run to Jungkook and hug him tightly. "That was. . . Amazing" You smile at him and kiss him. That was unexpected of you, but it made Jungkook hella happy. "Anything for my babygirl." He smiles back at you and pecks you once again before taking your interlocking his hand with your small one. "Which one would you like?" The booth-guy asks you, signalling with his head the plushies hanging back there. "This one." You say and point at the big rabbit back, you have set your eyes from the moment you got close. "Here you ok." The guys says and you take it tightly in your hands. "Thank you so much Jungkook!" You start jumping on your position like a small kid, excited with your plushy. All the boys start giggling with your cute reaction. "Come on, let's go get something to eat. I'm so hungry." Namjoon says and starts walking towards the booths with the food.

After quite some time, you decided to eat corn dogs. Sitting at the benches while eating this delicious street food, you were talking about the way Jungkook knocked down all these cards in such a short amount of time. He was indeed an expert when it comes to guns. Thinking about it, it does make sense. After what happened then, he looked pretty skilled with these. And now that you think about it, you should ask him about that sometime later.

"I'm gonna go these to the rubbish. Do you want me to take anything else?" You said pointing at the dirty napkins you were holding. "Mind taking these with you Y/n?" Jin asks as well. "Sure!" You take all of them and head to the trashcan that was some meters away from the boys. Dropping them all inside you start going back, when someone pulls your shoulder back. "What are you—" Before you could properly finish both your mind and mouth stop once your eyes met the man standing behind you.

Kai.

"W–What are you doing here?" You ask surprised and slightly worried at the same time. "Why do surprised to see me here Y/n? It's not like this is a secret place." He says still holding your shoulder. "I–I never said that, but I just wasn't expecting to see you here." You reply, trying to get out of his grip. "Well, it was just a coincidence, do you think I followed you here like a psycho boyfriend or what?" He asks laughing at his own joke. "So how about we go have some fun?" A weird smile gripping on his face. You don't reply and just stare at him awkwardly. "I–I actually came here with some friends." You reply, looking at the ground. "Oh come on. Are you still mad at me for what happened?" He asks in slight disbelief. When you hear him, your face's lifted up and you stare at him. "You could never make new friends." He says in a way that was rather painful. Especially from someone that was called your best friend. At least ex best friend. "Come on. Don't look at me like that." He takes your forearm and starts pulling you follow him. "K–Kai s–stop. I told you I'm here with—"

"What the fuck are you doing?" The person you were hoping to save you, was actually here. Jungkook slapped his hand off of you and pulled you towards him. Stepping in front of you and blocking you from this man that was a moving dancer in his eyes. "Who are you?" Kai asks in an angry tone. "I should be the one asking you that, you fucker." Jungkook replies with his so well known husky voice glaring at guy for toughing you. "I'm her best friend." He says feelings proud with the position he has in your heart. At least that's what he thinks so. "So who the fuck are you?" Kai fires back. "I'm her boyfriend." Jungkook replies crossing his arms on his chest, looking deadly. "You're what?!" The so called best friend asks in disbelief, hearing such words. "Are you deaf or what?" Jungkook shouts back. "So you rejected me only so you can fuck this dude?" Kai turns his attention to you, asking you with a voice full of disgust and disappointment.

Hearing that, Jungkook runs to him and starts punching him. "DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO HER LIKE THAT. DO YOU HEAR ME!?!" He said as he kept on punching him on the face. "Jungkook stop!" You call for him, trying to pull him away. "SHE'S A SLUT. I'M JUST STATING FACTS!!" Kai shouts back, as he's laid on the ground. "SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!!" Jungkook kept on punching him harder making his nose start bleeding. "JUNGKOOK STOP!" You shout again and start crying, falling on the ground. "P–Please. . . " You whisper the last words as you kept on sobbing hard. Jungkook snaps out of what has taken over him and runs to you. Falling on his knees, taking you to his and planting kisses on your eyes, nose, cheeks. "Shh. . . I'm so sorry, babygirl.  Please don't cry." He says caressing your hair. You sob a little more but you try to talk. "D–Don't apologize. . . I was just worried about you." Your sparkling-due-to-crying eyes meet with his scared ones. "What happened?!?" The six boys run to you as they see you on the ground hugging. "This dickhead was trying—" Jungkook starts but when he's about to point at the laying man, he's nowhere to be seen. "Who?" Yoongi asks, seeing no one. "I'll tell you later." He sighs and stands up with you in his arms. "Can we please go home?" The maknae asks his hyungs feeling guilty for what he did to you. Even if all he wanted was to protect you, he couldn't help but feel disgusted with himself. It was killing him inside that he was the cause of you crying. "Sure, let's go." Namjoon nods and you all leave the amusement park.

You go back home and before you could do or say anything Jungkook rushes to his room, leaving you and Taehyung behind. The only answer you received was the sound of the door shutting closed. "He's mad at himself." Taehyung utters. "I know." You reply, simply. "Are you gonna—" And before he could finish the sound of the door closing again cuts him mid sentence.

"Jungkook" You call him to turn around, as all you see right now is his naked back, as he's laying on the bed, facing his window. "Jungkook, look at me." You say again, this time walking towards him, getting on the bed, sitting right behind him at the center of the mattress. "JUNGKOOK!" You raise your voice and pull his shoulder so he can look at you. But once you do, you feel your heart shuttering at the view in front of you.

"J–Jungkook. . . "

"P–Please don't cry. . ."

[Please vote if you liked]