𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

The moment he turned around and his back was now facing me, I took a deep breath and started unbottoning the shirt. With every button, my skin was even more exposed.

When it was finally opened completely.

I quickly removed it and hold it on my chest to cover as much I could, before Jungkook had turned around. Because you never know with him.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Y-Yeah...Y-You can turn a-around now." I reply awkwardly.

When I said that, I could feel him smirking, because he had the allowance to turn to me.
When his whole body turned over he stood there for a moment and was looking all over me. Scanning every inch of the body that was now uncovered.

But within a second he had walked closer and kneeled in font of me again. He looked at me while holding the cotton patch on his hand.

"I'll have to lift it up a little." Serious again, he says.

Of course he had to. I had the shirt covering my whole torso except for my shoulders and hands.
Ok, fine! I might did in on purpose, but let's not talk about it.

He slowly lifts up the lower of the shirt exposing my lower belly to him. I could see his eyes turning black. The mesmerizing brown that made you lost in them was replaced with anger.

I could sense how angry the view made him. But why though? It's not like he was the one beaten up. I was. And several times to be honest. I can't understand him sometimes.

I was snapped out of my thoughts the moment the cotton patch touched my skin. It made me gasp and I could feel the tears forming for the hundredth time in my eyes.

It stang so much.

This wound was recent and all I wanted was to scream so loud so all the neighborhood could hear me. But...I couldn't.

Jungkook saw me tensing up and did something so small, yet had me calm down and forget the pain in a blink.

I felt his fingers touching my skin. They were soft and the touch was so gently. So not what I was used for Jungkook.

His touch sent shivers down my spine and I could feel the butterflies once again go crazy. He slowly moved higher exposing even more of my belly. He treated every wound so special, when he finally reached under my boobs.

I could feel my heart betting faster and faster. I squished the shirt with my fists, as I was trying to hold my mouth shut. I had a feeling something would come out. I don't know what. I just know it would make things even worse. For me at least.

~Jungkook's POV~

When I lifted the shirt up my eyes landed on her beaten up belly. She had bruises and scars almost everywhere. Some new ones and some old. So last night was definitely not the first time she was beaten up.

That only made me want to brake every single bone of their bodies. How can they hit a girl like that? And not just that. Someone so special and fragile. Even these girl should have known better than mess with her. Because now. She is not alone. If anyone dares to touch here ever again, I will make sure they get a ticket for the hospital without the discharge note.

I was getting deeper into my thoughts, once I felt Y/n tensing up. She looked like she was in so much pain, but still, she was trying not to show it.

I slowly placed my fingers on your belly, showing that it was alright. I was here now and I would never let anyone touch her again.

The moment our skins connected I say Y/n trying to hold her moans. She sure was being a bad girl.

~Y/n's POV~

"Express yourself." He says trying to hold his giggles.

"W-What?" I reply.

"I want you to express yourself." He states smirking."In this house, I want everyone to be comfortable and express themselves. So do it."

"D-Do what.." I ask naively.

"Don't make me repeat myself, Y/n, or else I'll have to panish you. And I assume you don't want that." He says deepening the smirk and showing off his white teeth.

How do I end up always in these kind of situations? And most importantly at that moment. How do I get myself out of it?

As my anxiety was taking the best of my and Jungkook was looking at me with the most devilish smirk, I realised he had finished with my wounds and I did what I had to get myself out if this sticky situation.

I tried to get up and run out of his room as soon as possible.

But of course I was dumb enough to think I could get away from Jungkook. The most mascualar guy I have ever met and secondly, to run without the shirt on.

Where do you think you are going." He says as he stands up and before I could move farther, he had me pined on the whole, pressing his strong body on me.

My shirt was still on my chest. I tried my best to hold it there and hide the most must-not-seen parts of my upper body.

My breath was getting heavier and heavier with every blink. He moved his head closer to my face, making the distance between us almost inexistent.

I was lost at this moment. I didn't know what to expect. Was I about to loose my first kiss to Jungkook? To one of my brother's best friends? Was this how I wanted it to happen? Us in his bedroom and me half naked?

But he did something else instead that caught me so off guard.

His face moved right next to my face next to my ear. I felt his lips brushing my earlobe, when he stopped and took a deep breath, sending a wave of electricity all over my body.

"You shouldn't have tried to run away, princess." He says, as his hot breath hits my ear. "Now I have to punish you to comply and make sure you won't run away when I am talking to you."

Of course I didn't say anything. I just shut my eyes closed. Hoping I could get out of this situation.

Suddenly memories of last night rushed back.

The way they touched me. They way they hold my hands as my naked body was touching the cold wall. The way they made me feel.

Everything.

This time though, I just couldn't hold back. I started sobbing hard as tears were running down my cheeks.Jungkook noticed and pulled himself way immediately.

"Y/n, what happened?!* He says shocked with my reaction.

"P-Please d-don't hurt m-me and l-leave me alone..." I say between sobs, as I open the door and run out of his room, leaving him there frozen.

I run back to my room and jump onto the bed as I cover myself with the bedsheets and a fluffy blanket.

At this point, I wasn't crying because of the momories, but for my reaction towards Jungkook. I felt guilty for telling him that, when in the end, he was the one helping me and taking care of me.

I cried myself to sleep that night, until I was finally peacefully asleep.

[Vote if you liked]