𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"I'm sorry, babygirl." He sighs and rotates your chair so you can face him. Your eyes lock with his dark ones, as you try to calm down. "Let's actually do some maths, hm?" He asks showing you a soft smile. You take a deep breath and try to calm down your senses. That was what this man could do to you. The effect he had one you wasn't a simple one. He had the power to turn you into a mess with just some kisses. What would happen to you if he was to do more?

Despite all his bad boy vibes, Jungkook was actually really good at maths. He helped you understand the problem and even made some new ones that resembled it, so you could practice more. Whenever you had a question, he answered with full coherence and there wasn't a simple thing you didn't understand. Whatever was coming out of his mouth was absolutely necessary and on spot. After finishing with your homework you put your books inside your back and all the tools you used back to their place.

"Thank you, Jungkook." You go to him and hug him tightly. You were indeed so grateful for his help. If only was he with you at school. You would ace all of your exams, let alone you would never have to worry about the bullies. Jungkook was surprised by your sudden action, but he loved it. Yes, he wasn't expecting that from you, but he loved every second of it. "Don't mention it, babygirl. I am always free to help you with whatever you need." He once again started planting kisses on your temple and forehead. His left hand was caressing your head, while his right one was holding your waist, pulling you closer to you. You enjoyed the embrace of each other, hoping to stay like this forever.

Some moments later, the sound of knocking on your door, unfortunately forces you to brake from this small heaven created by the two of you. "Hey guys. Sorry for disturbing you. I was just wondering if you'd like to go to the amusement park. Yoongi called me and asked if we would like to go. The others will be coming too." Taehyung asks, as he enters your room. He must have just returned from his work is he wears his uniform. "Ah! Really?!? Can we go? Can we go? Pleaseeee?" You exclaim excited with what your brother has just announced. The two boys chuckle with your reaction, both finding it cute, buy in different ways. "I'm in If you are also Jungkook." The brown haired boy says. "Of course I'm in. I don't wanna ruin that to Y/n." Blood rushes to your cheeks the moment you hear him explaining the reason why he's in. "Ok, great! Get ready, because we are living in an hour." Your brother announces the last information and leaves the room, probably always heading to change. "I'm gonna head ready too." Jungkook connects his lips with your pink ones and shares a passionate kiss. Butterflies tingling your stomach whenever he does that. "Ok" You reply, once his lips leave yours, already missing them. You didn't have much time so you rush to take a shower and get ready.

You've been looking at your closet for the past fifteen minutes, trying to find the ideal outfit. It's just a day in the amusement park, so a comfy outfit would be just great, but you wanted to look nice. It wasn't a date. You knew it wasn't. After all, all the boys would be there as well, but you couldn't help it. You wanted to look good. For him. You wanted to look beautiful next to him.

After waisting other five minutes, you ended up choosing a cute white sundress that perfectly suited your body shape. It wasn't a tight one, because it would make you hella uncomfortable in all the games you wanted to do. You decided to go with a pair of white sandals that had small discreet pearls on the two straps that were holding your ankle and fingers. A pair of white pearls also found their way to your ears. You looked like an angel. To be honest you were slightly surprised with yourself that you owned such clothes. You don't even remember the last time you have worn them. Now, having these thoughts, you started doubting the way you looked. Was it good enough? Was it too much? Worry started planting on your face. Who were you kidding? You weren't made for-

"You are so damn beautiful." This voice. This so damn sexy voice, that made all your worry disappear. This voice that has the power to turn you on, only by hearing it. Your eyes lock with his through the mirror. He's standing behind you, some meters away and he looks so damn beautiful. The pair of jeans he's wearing are tight enough to showcase his masculine thighs. It's ripped in only some parts near his knee and all you wanna do when your eyes land there is rip off the whole peach of clothing. As your eyes move up, his white t-shirt dazzles your eyes. Although it's not this one that causes you to blink multiple times. It's what exists right beneath it. Even though it's a loose shirt, his toned body finds the way to penetrate to the surface and set you one fire. When your eyes finally move from this perfection, they land and finally lock to his dark orbs that show both adulation for what stands in front of him, but also a hit of anger is visible.

Jungkook's POV-

I enter her room and find her putting on a pair of earrings. She looks so damn beautiful. I find myself loosing all connection I had with earth, as I'm slowly in a place where only she exists. The way this white dress hugs her body, drives me crazy. Her hair that she has styled in loose waves fall on her shoulders until down to her mid back. Even her shoes add up to this perfection in front of me. She hasn't noticed me yet, giving the the advantage to stare some more. I feel like everything is in slow motion. The way she blinks every now and then, as her naturally dark lashes brush against each other. The way her brown orbs roam all over the place, probably thinking about something cute and silly. The way she bits her lower glossy lip, while she's looking herself on the mirror. All these small action make me go insane. They make me loose myself in her and she doesn't even realise it. She doesn't realise the effect she has on me. That even when I was the one teasing her, I ended up in a messed up potion, aka getting hard. This girl will be the death of me. For sure.

As I'm about to walk closer to her, I see a worried expression plastering on her beautiful, delicate face. Her small arms hug her body, as if she's trying to hide herself. No. I'm not gonna let this continue. Instead of asking her what the hell she's doing, even though I really wanted to ask her that. I say the only think that's been going round and round in my mind all this time. "You are so damn beautiful." By the time she hears me speaking her hands abandon her body and fall at the sides. Her eyes lock with mine. I needed to say that. Because she is beautiful. She doesn't look beautiful only because she dressed up. She is beautiful. The most beautiful creature I've seen.

I walk to her, never breaking the eye contact and when I'm finally standing behind her, I wrap my arms around your small waist. She's still looking at me, but when she feels my hands on her, she lowers he gaze, meeting them. In short seconds she puts her small ones on top mine and takes my thumbs on her palms, holding the tightly. Once she does that, her eyes lift up again to meet me. All I want right now is to hold her and never let her go. No one fits better in my arms than she does.

Your POV—

"You are so beautiful, babygirl. Don't ever question it." His warm voice tingles in my eardrums as he places soft kisses from my ear down to my shoulder. This time it's not to tease me or turn me on. It's to show me that he's there for me. He makes me feel the safest in the word, just be being here. Holding me into his arms. "Jungkook! Y/n! Are you ready? We are leaving!" The voice of my brother alarms that we have to go. "Shall we?" Jungkook turns me around and extends his hand with his palm facing upwards. A give him my smile-while-i-am-super-red expression and tangle my fingers with his long ones. Once our hands are connected, he pulls me closer and plants a kiss on my cheek, before we finally exit the room and then the house.