𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

When it comes to you he's helpless. Like a young boy left in the middle of the battlefield ready to be pierced by the millions of bullets that threaten to take his life. That's how powerless he is. He has no control over his emotions. No control over his actions.
No control over his love for you.

Love?

Is this all it is about?

...

Love?

It hasn't been long, since Jungkook started punching the boxing bag again.

Harder. Faster.

Anger taking over him once the heartbreaking sound of your crying reaches to his eardrums. He feels his body going numb. Not from the intense physical activity he's doing right at this moment, but only because he, very well knows he's the cause of it. The person who promised to himself to never see you or let anyone make you cry, is now responsible for these both pained and painful sounds.

Your hard sobbing is slowly overpowering your trembling voice, making it hard for you to breathe. Tears streaming down your eyes, blurring your already blurred vision with a second layer of tears. You remove your headphones, harshly pulling them off your head, as the loud noise makes it harder for you to calm down. It gets out of control and you feel yourself loosing control over your own body. Your lungs become tight as you try your best to get some oxygen inside them.

A sudden loud noise, is enough to alert you, but not to calm you down. Your vision becomes black, making it almost impossible for you to see what was the cause behind it. You feel your wet eyelids getting heavier with every torturous passing second. You almost loose yourself to the darkness, ready to devour you like the predator and its pray. Your eyes are at the verge of shutting down, but with him around, nothing can happen to you.

Strong arms snake around you, pulling your trembling body closer to the masculine torso of the owner. Soft kisses are planted on your temple, calming you down under the intense sound of sobbing that dominates the room. "Shh... Calm down baby." He whispers. "I'm so so so sorry." His soft voice reaches to your ears. Your hard sobbing never ending, makes him even more worried seeing you like that. "Please baby... You need to calm down." He says again, lips touching your earlobe, gently kissing the area around it. Pulling you closer to him, he lifts you up and sits on your bed with you on his lap. Face buried deep down to his neck. His natural scent in some unexplainable reason always calms you down. Hot tears stream from your eyes, landing to his shirt, wetting the area around them. It's like the small droplets of rain that fall on the ground, leaving this constant, yet delicate calming sound, before the heavy rain occurs. Two hands manage to take your mind off and finally bring you to your senses, as they caresse every inch of your shaken up body. One last "I'm so sorry... " is heard. You try to pull yourself together and lift your head up, locking eyes with the disappointed in himself man. Seeing the pain in your eyes, his heart shutters. He knows why you started crying. The reason why those pained sounds started were nothing but your thoughts. Doubting and self-destroying thoughts surrounding your mind. And all this because he was jealous.

He, even started doubting himself.

Was he good enough for you?

He has been asking himself that the last few days, always wondering if you could be happier with someone else. What can he offer you? A man who never really had a relationship. Some hookups and that was all. No strings attached. Nothing. Just sex.

"J-Jungkook I-"

"I'm sorry baby. It's all my fault. You have nothing to be sorry for. I never intended to push you like that nor act the way I did. I was just fucking jealous." He admits and let his head fall, feeling both angry and stupid. He knows he had no right to be jealous. He wasn't doubting you. He could never. He knows better than anyone that you would never betray him. The feelings you have for the boy in front of you are so strong. Undeniable. It was him he was worried about.

"J-Jealous?" You ask with a slightly shaken voice. Your eyes try to search for his almost closed ones that are now not very visible from your angle. You raise your small hand, cupping his cheek, making him face you. You lock orbs once again. "I can't stand men roaming their eyes all over you whenever we are out! I want to rip them off of their fucking sockets and make them fucking eat them!" He protests. "I-I don't know what's wrong with me I just-" He sighs. "YOU ARE DRIVING ME FREAKING CRAZY!!" He admits frustrated.

"I don't know why I even cried." You admit like you never heard what he said. All you want to do right now is express yourself. "I just can't stand the thought of you not being with me. I want to be yours and only yours! I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOOK AT OTHER WOMEN THE WAY YOU LOOK AT ME!!!" You raise your voice, trying to maintain the eye contact. You feel frustrated. You feel jealous.

"I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME, BUT I DON'T ACT THIS WAY WITH YOU SO I WON'T HURT YOU. " You scream and start punching him on his shoulders. I CAN'T HURT YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!-" You stop talking, when you realise what you've just revealed. Your anger got the best of you. You feel your body heating up. Face and cheeks turning crimson red, as blood rushes there. Your orbs freeze, not moving an inch, looking at the also shocked man right in front of you. Your heart stops beating. You've just exposed your deepest secret. Your deepest and most meaningful emotion to the man who stole your heart, the man who made you a whole different person, yet the man who hasn't still expressed his feelings for you. He doesn't talk. He doesn't move. He's eyes are still on you, never breaking the eye contact that has now intensified more than never before. His strong manly hands are still holding your wrists from the small punches you were performing onto his chest some moments ago. It feels like time has stopped. Every second takes an eternity to turn into the next one. You should talk. You should say something, anything. But words seem so hard to utter right now. Like a young child that has only now started talking. Words feel like stones stuck in your throat.

"Jungkook I-"

He crushes his lips to your soft ones, not letting you continue. This is all he could handle. He's held himself long enough, but nothing can stop him anymore. He needs you. Now. These three simple words are enough to turn his inner world upside down. His brain stopped working and his body took over, the moment you uttered them. His warm lips move in synchronization with your red, bitten like ones. Hands moving from your wrists to your lower waist, making you gasp, gives him the access to push his tongue into your mouth and do wonders. Exploring every inch of it. Your tongues fight for dominance, but he wins in no time. Tracing your now plump lips, he starts teasing you. Your eyes plead for his touch. You want more. When he lifts his face to meet yours he feel himself going hard. Cheeks flushed, ears red and hair slightly messed up. He did this to you. And he feels so fucking good.

You are about to speak again. Maybe plead for him to continue his magic, but like he read your mind, he dives his face into your neck as he pushes you onto the mattress. Warm hands gripping on your small ones, he places himself between your legs. You can feel him. Your heart starts beating in an inhumane pace if that's even possible. A small moan escapes your lips as he starts planting open kisses on your neck. You feel him smirking as he moves from your jawline down to your collar bones. You quiver under him, as a feeling of electricity washes over you. A second moan soon leaves your lips, driving the man on top of you wild. He's going insane with the way your body reacts to his touch. He wants to feel you. All of you. Every. Inch. Of. You.

"Babygirl, if we don't stop now, I won't be able to hold back ." Your eyes meet with his dark ones.

"Then don't."

[Please vote if you liked]