CHAPTER FOURTY

You feel your eyelids getting heavier, as you feel Jungkook planting kisses all over your face. This is where you feel safe. The safest. In this man's arms you feel protected and loved. You feel secured and appreciated.

"Good night, babygirl." His sweet words being the last thing you hear before falling asleep.

You wake up the next morning feeling a warm sensation all over your body. It's so subtle that you almost didn't feel it. Jungkook's warm lips placing soft, tender kisses all over your face. You feel your cheeks burning up, recalling last night's events. The soreness down there not missing out. Your eyes lock with his dark ones, as a smile appears softly. He looks even more handsome if that's even possible. His messy hair, his toned body. His duality is undeniably.

"Good morning, babygirl" A hoarse voice meets your eardrums, driving the butterflies in your stomach crazy.

His morning voice is all you want to hear from now on. You could never have imagined that it would be so addictive.

It's just a voice after all.

But that would be the answer of someone out of love. In your situation it's an inevitable outcome.

"Good morning." You reply feeling slightly shy now.

Hiding your face into his neck, you hear him chuckling with your cuteness. Jungkook wraps his hands around your waist, pulling your body almost on top of his. You hold your breath once you feel your naked bodies touching.

"We should go take a shower baby." He adds, softly caressing your hair.

"Mm" Is all you say. You are actually way too tired to move on your own. And truth be told the pain is still there.

Jungkook moves to stand up and head to the bathroom , but seeing you staying laying on the bed he stops.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asks sitting down on the bed.

At first you don't reply. Pulling the cover right under your eyes you look at him, but never talk. It's too embarrassing.

"Baby" he repeats boldly.

"It hurts a little bit." You speak softly, almost inaudibly for anyone to hear, but Jungkook catches it.

"Hey, why didn't you tell me it was hurting?" He looks at you with worry visible in his eyes.

Not because it's something serious, but because he felt like he shouldn't have gone so rough with you last night. Looking at you staring at him with embarrassment in your eyes he places his palm on your lower belly, caressing it softly with round motions.

Your body relaxes to his touch. You feel so lucky to have him with you. Examining him, as he's lost in his own task, a smile forms on your morning face. His an amazing view. No denying.

His bangs fall just above his eyes, creating the urge to get them out of his sexy as hell face. You could stare at him for hours.

Suddenly, Jungkook stands up, revealing his Greek-god like body to you. He doesn't care that he's fully naked in front of you. In fact, he doesn't even notice your flustered face that had only just turned crimson red, with this view in front of your widened eyes. Like it's the most common thing to do, he turns to you and hovers over you.

"We should go shower." He says almost whispering with his still husky voice. Still being too dumbfounded to talk, needless to ask, Jungkook takes you to his arms bridal style and walks towards the bathroom on the other side of the room.

You stay silent as his arms travel around your naked body, holding you tightly enough not to hurt you, but to make sure you won't fall. Not that he would ever let you fall. Far from that actually. He's the type of man that would give up on himself when it came to you.

Your brown eyes stay glued on the man in front of you. Looking at him like he's the most precious thing in the world. Loosing yourself to him. To his beauty. It's times like this that you wonder how you got so lucky. His shiny hair falling just above his almond dark eyes. His nose so perfectly sculptured nose. And these lips. God. All you wanted to do was kiss them perpetually.

The sound of the water falling, brought you back to reality. Not any less perfect though, because he was also here with you.

Placing you slowly down in the shower, he turns around. Before proceeding any further you tug his at his arm, stopping him from moving away.

His eyes lock with your pleading ones. "Don't go..." you muttered almost inaudibly.

In a matter of seconds Jungkook takes some steps, now standing right in front of you. "I would never leave you alone." His words indicating more than just what he was actually saying.

You can't help but let a smile take over your pinkish lips. Your hands still holding his arms. Your heartbeat escalates as Jungkook takes a step closer, reducing the proximity between your naked bodies. Your eyes drop to his upper body, not daring you keep the eye contact.

Suddenly his arms grab your waist, pulling you closer to him. Only a few inches from feeling his toned body against small one. Lifting your chin up, he examines your reaction. Pressing his body inwards, you hiss feeling the cold wall against your back and Jungkook's chest pressing your blossoms. You unwittingly bite your lower lips, trying to prevent any more sounds from coming out.

Jungkook on the other hand smirks to himself with your state. Pleasure and happiness fill him up, knowing he's the only one who can make you feel like that.

Looking deep into your needy eyes he slowly caresses your lower lip with his thump, helping it escape from the right hold you had with your teeth.

Neither of you say a word. You are too caught up in the moment to utter anything. Too ruined already. After last night your thought are a broken video player repeating what Jungkook did to you. How he made you feel, it wasn't just pleasure. What you felt was far from just pleasure. Jungkook showed you how much and what you meant to him in more than one ways.

It was pure bliss.

"Jungkook..." You breath, feeling your hurt beating even faster. He's too close for your own good.

"What is it babygirl?" He asked softly as if he didn't know what he was causing.

It was all so new to you. You were drawn by the ecstasy. Almost giving in Jungkook slowly moved his face right next to your small ear, lips brushing your earlobe and whispered.
"Tell me what you want babygirl."

[Please vote if you liked]