𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Bending slowly down, his lips come in full contact with your pink ones. They are intoxicating, just like your dream. Although it wasn't real, Jungkook could always let his significance in everything and everywhere he was, or wasn't. Just the thought of him was enough to create all these.

His kiss was soft and passionate, he was careful with you. He did as he promised, he wasn't rushing. Only when he had your approval he would go further. You would do it together. Moving your hands to his hard chest, feeling his heartbeat going slightly faster than how it was supposed to beat, you felt yourself getting hotter. You knew you had all the time in the word to do more. You knew you were the one who wanted to not rush things, but why were you like that now? Did you want more than you had let yourself believe? Of was it because of your dream that you were feeling . . . Needy?

You wanted to stay like that forever, but something was happening down there that didn't let you concentrate. Squishing Jungkook's t-shirt you tried to avoid it, but the feeling was intensifying. "Let's go to sleep, hm?" Jungkook broke the kiss, but he was still some millimeters away from you. His hot brother fanning your flushed cheeks. Even though he didn't say anything, he knew what was happening to you. He knew you were sexually frustrated, but being so innocent and inexperienced you couldn't explain these unknown, new feelings. Even though you loved the kiss, you felt somewhat glad it ended. You didn't know how this would end, if Jungkook hadn't stopped. You just let out a sigh and closed your eyes. It took some seconds for you to calm down. Every part of you.

Once you did, Jungkook interlocked his hand with yours and hold it tightly. "Sleep with me." His words reached to your ears, but never worried you or surprised you. You knew what he meant and you were glad he offered it. You didn't want to sleep alone after everything. You were afraid of your own self. More than we're with Jungkook, because you knew he wouldn't let do anything. He wouldn't let you do anything.
"O-Ok" Your eyes met with his dark ones and you felt happy. After a long time you felt truly happy.

Entering his room, never stop holding hands, he guides you towards his bed. Feeling you still hot he he goes behind you and starts brushing your hair with his long fingers. Removing all the wet strands that were glued to your face he takes them all up and ties your hair in a loose ban. Not too loose to fall, but not too tight to cause you a headache. Just what you needed to feel better. Planting a small kiss on your neck after he is done with hair he comes back to the front. All this time you stayed still like a statue. Not because you were feeling uncomfortable. The exact opposite actually. You started relaxing to his touch so much that your eyelids started feeling heavier. Seeing you like that, he lifted you bridal style and placed you on the bed. Seconds later he joined you too, placing himself right next to you. Feeling his body close to you, even with your eyes closed, you snaked your hands around his waist and placed your head onto his chest, hearing his now calming heartbeat. For the first time you felt protect. He made you feel protected."Goodnight, babygirl." Was all you needed before drifting to your dreamland.

The next day you wake up in exactly the same position you fall asleep last night. Your head placed on his chest, and hand snaked around his waist. You haven't moved an inch. It's the first time you remember yourself sleeping peacefully and not waking up in the middle of the night panting either because of a nightmare or because or Jungkook conquering your dreams. You can't really complain though, the latter is not that bad. Ok, fine. It's too good to be true.

You slightly lift your head up and meet with his closed eyes. He looks so peaceful. His lips are slightly parted, his dark bangs falling into his eyes and lines cause by the pillow show how well he slept. You remove your left hand from his waist and slowly move it towards his messy, but sexy hair. With small movements you try to get the bands out of the way and get the chance to appreciate his god-made features more comfortably. You can't stop there though. You start trailing your index finger from his nose bridge all the way down to his parted lips, when you stop. These lips are calling for you to kiss them, the way they are perfectly parted welcome yours in between, you are in a dilemma. You want to do. Hell, you are dying to do it. But you don't want to wake him up. What if he gets angry? Maybe he doesn't like being kissed in the morning. Being so close to him, it was either lean in or lean back. You were battling with your over-thinking self, on what to do.

Putting out of your dilemma, Jungkook connects your lips in a tender kiss pulling you even closer to him. His hands under your armpits holding you tightly, as you hover over him. He caught you off guard but it didn't take long for you to out cup his face. At first you were slightly hesitant, but you soon realised this was what you wanted. This was were you left safe. The safest. "Good morning, babygirl" He broke the kiss as the words left his mouth, your foreheads still touching. "G-Good morning, Jungkook." You said and hurriedly hid your face in his chest. Diving the deeper you could. "It was either you or me, babygirl." He replied chuckling at your cute reaction. And of course he meant the kissing.

He was awake a long before you were. Almost coping your actions. Come to that you were the one copying him, even though you were asleep you moved exactly as he did. Waking up with you in his arms, gazing at your calm figure and analyzing your features. Slowly removing some strands off your face and tracing your small nose and lips. When he left you were waking up, he pretended to be asleep. He wouldn't miss a chance to see how you would react. And so much to his surprise you did the same. the feelings were pretty mutual. It was the two of you who had to understand it.

Still hiding your face into his chest you felt small kisses all over your head. "What am I gonna do with you?" He chuckled once more slightly seeing your crimson red cheeks, even with your head facing downwards.

You decided to lift your face up and met his beautiful eyes exploring all your features once more. He sure did as you were sleeping, but now he had a much better view. You felt lost into his eyes. Like time had stopped a long time ago and you were still frozen to this exact position for years. You didn't want it to stop. You wanted these to look at you with the same happiness they do now.

But you know what they say.

Good things don't last forever.

"Hey Jungkook, have you seen Y/n-"

[Please vote if you liked]