𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Trying your best to avoid Jungkook as much as possible the rest of the day, not only because of the incident that took place earlier, but also because of the intense moment the two of you shared right after.

Now it was official that this man had stolen your first kiss. You were always telling yourself that you wanted it to happen from someone special, from someone that shared the same feelings you did for him, but as for Jungkook...

Things were way more complicated.

You couldn't figure out what you were feeling for him. Your own self was betraying you time after time. Whenever you were near him, you felt week, unable to react, like he was controlling you. Only he had the power to make you feel like that. And that was scaring you.

It was scaring you way too much, because one thing was for sure. You had fallen hard and your innocent, little heart wouldn't be able to bare the undoubted pain.

-

After getting dressed with an oversized white t-shirt and loose shorts, you headed downstairs, in the most silent way, hoping Jungkook wouldn't be there. You were still not ready to face him.

Walking with your tiptoes towards the fridge to get some banana milk to drink you found your self sighing in relief realizing you were alone.

You started jumping here and there, being happy with your achievement and your incredible spying kills.

It was then, that you hadn't realized that you were indeed not alone and that a manly figure was standing some meters away from you, observing your every move.

In fact he has seen you walking downstairs, the moment you exited your bedroom. You were a good spy, yes, but Jungkook was a more experienced one.

He couldn't help, but hear your little steps and breaths throughout the room. He had seen you entering the kitchen, opening the fridge, your sparkling eyes looking for something to drink as you were lightly bend down, the way you started jumping cutely, as if you were a little kid who had just got an ice cream.

Everything.

He had wintered everything.

He fought really hard with his inner self not to take you right here, right now. Only he knew how hard he resisted.

You were driving him crazy with every single move of yours, even then unintentional ones.

The way your oversized t-shirt was moving up and down revealing some of your smooth skin, your hair dancing like a hawaiian girl's skirt and your small hands formed into celebrating fists were driving him wild.

He started feeling really hot suddenly.

"That was mine, you know."

"J-Jungkook!" You were taken aback by the man you were one hundred percent sure wouldn't be here.

"Yep, that's my name." He replies chuckling with your startled form.

You wanted to run away and not only because Jungkook was now here, but also because he was standing half naked in front of you, wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants with the waistband in his hips revealing his deep v-line. His arms crossed with each other, making his biceps pop out and his tattooed arm was doing things to you. Not to talk about his abs. A great eight pack, getting toned just by standing there.