𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Gasping out for air, jumping in a sitting position on your bed you try to process what you've just dreamed of.

You just had a dream.

A wet dream about him.

"Oh, gosh. Did I really just dream about Jungkook?"

Pulling your messy hair out of your face, you try to regain your senses as they have intensified because of that vivid experience that clouded your innocent mind. Your heart hasn't calmed down yet and so has your breathing. Both are creating loud sounds, vibrating your whole body. Removing your blanket from your trembling figure, you get off the bed and head downstairs to go get some water to drink. A cold shower would be more suitable in this situation, but it's too late at night to start such an activity.

Finally entering the kitchen you open the refrigerator and take a bottle of cold water out. You start filling up your glass, while you start remembering the dream you had, not a long ago. Only the thought of what Jungkook did to you in an imaginary world, made you quiver, with goosebumps washing over you. A cold sensation on your hand pulled you back to reality, making you realise that you've been filling up your glass this whole time, resulting to you cause a small mess.

"Ahh..." You groan to yourself, because of your clumsiness with an unexpected voice that even you didn't know could be reproduced. Especially by you.

By the time the sound reaches your ears, you cover your mouth with your hands, slightly jumping on your position getting socked with the sound you've just created. It caused all the memories you tried to suppress, overpower your will to maintain your sanity.

Heart increasing its pase, breathing accelerating with every beat of your not normal heartbeat. Hotness overflowing your body and butterflies dancing in your stomach.

"You shouldn't make such sounds, babygirl." A hoarse voice attacks your eardrums with a wave of hotness following behind.

Chills run down your spine as you realised who this voice belonged to.

The one and only.

Jungkook.

"You have no idea what you are causing with these sounds" Second whisper attacks your ears, sending a chill of goosebumps, this time even more intense.

This is not going the right direction and you know so. Or at least you think you do. You don't want to end up like your dream. Or do you? You can't deny that Jungkook makes you a whole different person. You can't say no to him. But you have to. You have confessed your feelings to him. For the first time in your life, you have said how you feel to more people than just yourself. But Jungkook hasn't really commented anything on that. Maybe he doesn't feel the same way. At least you don't feel so embarrassed about this topic. He must have already forgotten it. He is handsome and attractive as hell. There must be dozens of girls asking him out, or confessing to him. He must be used to that. You are just another girl added to the list of avoidance. You really don't know how to act in these situations. You are inexperienced. Anyone could see that.

You do know though, that you shouldn't give in. You shouldn't let him control you. Because once he tried only to come closer, you would be a passive and without will body. All your senses would be control by him and you couldn't let that happen. You have to try. You are not like the other girls. You shouldn't give in to temptation.