𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

"AAA!" I gulp in pain as he squishes my still bruised wrist.

"Don't go!" Kai says. He doesn't seem to care about the pressure he puts and keeps on staring me and holding me tight.

"Kai!" I gasp and pull my hand away from him. "You are hurting me!" I say now screaming.

"Y/n, I-" He starts to say something, showing some regret to what he just said, but I cut him mid sentenced.

"I am going and don't stop me nor follow me. When you solve whatever you are struggling with come and talk to me. For now please s-stay away from me..." I say the last part slightly unsure.

I might talked to him a little harshly, but he hurt me quite a lot.

I start walking away, leaving him behind. He didn't say anything. I am glad he didn't, to be honest. I don't think I could continue this conversation. Why did this had to happen now? Especially with my best friend. And the saddest is that I can't help him. I can't be in a relationship with him. Firstly because I don't want to ruin our friendship and secondly because I don't have any feelings for him. Starting a relationship with one-sided love would ruin both of us.

~Later~

I have been walking for quite a while, when I realised I have no idea where I am. There are few houses here and there and the road lights are inessential sensible.

I am trying to look for any signs to help me find my location, but nothing. Moments later it starts raining.

How unlucky can I be?

"I guess, I'll have to call Tae and tell him to come and pick me up." I think.

Even though If I did that, I would have to explain to him why I am not with Kai and that would lead to him getting pissed off, after finding out the whole situation.

But what else can I do?

I take out my phone and start dialing his phone number. I knew it by heart and I always liked the way the numbers connected and made a beautiful combination so I never used his saved contact.

10, 20, 30 seconds, a whole minute passes and he still hasn't answered yet.

"Are you kidding me right now?" I growl.

It was now raining so hard that I could barely see my phone anymore and Taehyung was not answering his.

The man who has become best friends with his phone, is not answering.

Literally.

He is all the time on his phone taking to someone. I don't know if he found himself a girlfriend or something, but he does everything with his phone.

"What am I gonna do now?! Why am I always so unlucky?!" I growl once again.

And that moment something crosses my mind. Something that for some reason crosses my mind a lot the past days. And it shouldn't.

And it is no other than JUNGKOOK.

How do I always end up needing him and him being my only solution?

But right now he IS my only solution.

I can either stay here and die from the cold or call him.

I guess I will go with the second option.

Oh no...

No no no no no...

I don't have his number.

Just when I was starting to freak out, for real this time, I noticed a shadow appearing inside an allay, some meters away from me. It was definitely a man because the size of the shadow was way too be to be a woman's.

And that's when I stated panicking a LOT.

~Jungkook's POV~

I have been sitting in the living room the past three hours for Y/n to come back, but still now sign of her. She really pisses me off. It's past midnight. What is she even doing?!

Are they together right now? Is he touching her the way I do? Is he taking advantage of her?

Shit! Why am I even thinking like that? She is not mine. I don't own her.

No. I do.

She lives inside my house and she has to obey me. Where the hell is she!? I have to go find her. And when I do, she will be punished for disobeying me.

Taehyng is not here so he doesn't know his sister hasn't come back yet. He had to take care of something.

I don't have her phone number, so I should find another way to track her down.

~Y/n's POV~

It rains so hard I can barely see the shadow anymore. Even though he comes closer and closer my feet don't move.

I feel my whole body aching only imaging that the story will repeat itself if I don't start running now.

I snap myself and start running towards the road. There are no cars here anymore, so there is no point in looking right and left, wether I should pass the road or not.

But as soon as I start running, the shadow follows me. Soon enough both of us were running on the road. The lights made his face visible, but I still couldn't turn to face him due to the rain blocking my vision and to be honest, I don't think I wanted to face him.

I run as fast as I can, but I can feel my feet will not last to help me for a lot more. I guess this is my fate.

As I am thinking that, I turn right, into crossroad, reducing my speed, realising I don't stand a chance anymore.

I trip and fall into a water puddle, wetting my clothes even more. The man only some meters away from me now. I blink, trying to see clearly, when my stare lands on a knife. He is holding a knife.

And that's were I die.

Maybe be wants to rape me. Or maybe he wants to kill me. Or even worse rape me and then kill me.

I let out a loud scream. Even though most of the houses were abandoned, I was still hoping someone could here me. I didn't want to die. I had so many things I wanted to do. I had my family and Taehyung. I couldn't leave them.

And just as these thoughts cross my mind, my eyes fill with tears, blocking my vision even more. The tears were running like a waterfall, wetting my checks.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE!!" I scram in anticipation, hoping he would let me leave and go. Even though both of us knew this wasn't the case.

My life was like a movie and there was now way the script would change because I asked so. I was going to die.

Alone.

I see the man walking even closer, reducing the distance between us. I close my eyes as I scream one last time. Accepting my fate.

BAM!

The man falls down dead.

In the cold pavement.

Silence filles the alley.

You start crying louder as you open your eyes facing the lifeless body. Still not understanding what has just happened you hear someone calling your name.

"Y/N!" And it was of course Jungkook.

[Vote if you liked]