𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

You are about to tangle your hands all over his messy hair, the way you have done before, but he holds them back. You whine, pleading for him to let you touch him. You want to feel him. Trace him. Explore him. Just like he did. He thrusts deep and fast, making you go insane.

"J-Jungkook..." You whisper.

"Please..."

"What is it baby?" His hoarse voice sends shivers down your spine as you feel his hot breath hitting your earlobe.

"P-Please..." You moan, losing yourself with his every thrust.

"I need words, baby. What do you want?" He asks, increasing his pace.

You are a moaning mess. He makes it so hard for you to think, let alone form proper sentences.

"I n-need you. I-I need t-to t-touch you." You gasp once you feel his member hitting your g-spot for the first time.

Jungkook is loving your respond to his every touch that he doesn't let go of your hands just yet. He wants to tease you. Damn. Much. In s shift motion he brings your wrists together, so he can free his one hand. His tattooed one stars tracing your body, sending goosebumps throughout your whole body.

You tense, clutching onto him. "Fuck, Y/n" he growls.

His voice deep and hoarse. The way he says your name turns you and all you want is to listen to it on repeat. You've never expected to me so aroused by someone's voice. But this man had this power to enhance you in his everything.

"You are mine." He moans.

"Only mine."

Lifting your chin up, you keep your eyes closed. Everything is too much to handle. "Look at me babygirl." He speaks again. You comply. "You are fucking mine." He repeats with dominance masking his voice.

"I'm yours." You moan, closing your eyes shut again. You start loosing yourself with every passing moment.

His thrusts are filling you up, making loose even the last drop of sanity left in you. "Please Jungkook." You cry out of both ecstasy and frustration. You want to feel him. You need to.

Hearing you plead like that, he lets go of your hands, giving you access to touch him. Wasting no time, you tangle your one hand all over his messy hair and the other one traces his defined abs. Your body starts shaking from the overstimulation. You feel a tight knot forming on your lower abdomen. Your nails scratch Jungkook's back as you feel your climax coming. He growls once he feels you scratching him. The way you react to his every touch is making him insane. With each thrust your eyes roll back and your legs tighten around his small waist.

"J-Jungkook..." You moan, trying to hold it in.

"Not yet." He says sternly, knowing very well what you mean. You are drawing closer and closer to your orgasm. "Don't finish yet." He adds, trusting faster. Deeper.

Your breathing escalates. A mix of frustration and satisfaction dominates your mind. This man is driving you mad.

His hands move from the mattress to your neck, holding it tight enough to feel your rapid pulse. His lips brush your cheek and move to your earlobe, licking and biting as if it was ice cream.

You feel your senses intensifying with all these feelings conquering your virgin body. The man on top of you. Your conqueror. Your controller You have never felt like that before. All these new emotions feel you up in every way. The way he makes you beg of his touch is inevitable.

The world around you vanishes and it's only you and Jungkook. The man that has welcomed you to a whole new word. You own to him and he owns you.

"J-Jungkook!" You cry out, you can't hold it anymore. "Cum for me, babygirl. Hearing that, you release all the tension, hitting your climax. Your body trembles hard as you feel your orgasm for the first time. Jungkook doesn't stop, thrusting some more before gets off.

You are both panting hard, shaky and breathless moans feel the room. Your sweaty bodies collide together as Jungkook falls on the side pulling you close to him. His toned arms snake around you, holding you tightly. You feel his rapid heartbeat on your back as he tries to calm down. You don't want to look at him. You feel kind of embarrassed now that you finished.

"I love you, Y/n." Jungkook lets out with his breathless voice and then silence fills the room.

You feel your heart skipping several beats. Your ears and cheeks turn red. You suddenly feel your body rotating to the other direction, now facing the man who just made you like that. Your eyes lock together as his hand trails from your forehead to your reddish cheek and then to your small warm ear, placing a strand of hair behind it. His touch is soft and delicate. "I fucking love you so much." He repeats not just for you to hear, but also for him.

Jungkook was finally able to talk about his feelings. When you got angry at him it was just then that he realised he couldn't live with you being mad at him. He couldn't live with you not talking to him. Without touching him and kissing him the way you did. He just couldn't image his life without you in it. He didn't want to. He doesn't want to lose you nor see you sad like that ever again. Especially if he's the cause of it.

He finally said it.

You just look at him, a feeling of happiness and fulfilment filling you up. All the embarrassment disappearing within seconds. You didn't talk. You needn't to.

The silence was louder than any words you two could share.

Jungkook's warm hands pull you even closer. Pulling the blanket, he covers your naked bodies. He starts cuddling with you, playing your messy hair, feeling your small body on his toned one.

You feel your eyelids getting heavier, as you feel Jungkook planting kisses all over your face. This is where you feel safe. The safest. In this man's arms you feel protected and loved. You feel secured and appreciated.

"Good night, babygirl." His sweet words being the last thing you hear before falling asleep.

[Thanks for reading! Please vote if you enjoyed]