𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"Hey Jungkook, have you seen Y/n-"

Taehyung enters the room, only to come across his little sister on top of his best friend. Male best friend. Not having much time to react, Jungkook increases the distance between the two of you and sits up straight on the bed, facing your brother. You, on the other hand, sit next to Jungkook, head facing downwards and cheeks red enough to be visible to everyone. It wasn't only the fact that your brother caught you like that, but also the fact that someone else saw you in such a state. It was too much for you yourself, let alone someone else being there with you.

What made the whole situation even worse was that Taehyung didn't say a word. He was just standing there. Eyes never leaving the two of you. Analysing what he had just witnessed. Was he angry? Definitely. Did he want to beat up Jungkook? Probably.

"Hyung, let me expla-"

"Y/n, go downstairs." Taehyung blurted out, his eyes never living Jungkook's now dark ones. "Oppa, I'm sorry I-"

"Downstairs, Y/n. NOW!" Hearing him talking like that made you flinch. You've never seen Taehyung like that. Seeing your reaction Jungkook took your small hand into his and squished it tightly. He hated seeing you like that and he was boiling inside. He understood that Taehyung had every right to be mad, but on the other hand they didn't do anything bad. And he shouldn't have shouted like that at you. Especially at you. He, out of all people, knows how easily you get scared. "It's ok, babygirl. Just go downstairs." He whispered to your ear and pecked your temple, before letting you go.

Without saying anything, you leave the two friends on the bedroom. You didn't want to leave Jungkook deal with it alone. After all it was both your doings.

"Hyung, I know you are mad, but you shouldn't have reacted like that. I have no idea what you must be feeling right now, seeing your little sister with your best friend, but I swear to God, I would never do anything to hurt her. Ever."

"I know, Jungkook."

"Just let me explain- Wait, what?"

"I trust you, Jungkook. You are my best friend. I was just a little surprised. Although, it's not like I wasn't expecting it." He said coming closer to the slightly confused Jungkook. Seeing his troubled expression he continues with his explanation. "I am not blind Jungkook. I've seen how you both look at each other. And it's the first time I've seen Y/n like that. She seems happy. After a long time."

"Then why did you shout at her?" Jungkook asks, getting out of bed and standing some meters away from your brother. "I always wanted to act like the over-protective brother." He chuckles with his remark. "And also, I actually wanted to talk to you." Taehyung comes closer to Jungkook and makes him sit down next to him. "I don't doubt you or your feelings for Y/n, but please Jungkook. You need to be extra careful with her. She's been through so much and I'm sure I don't even know all of them. She doesn't really talk to me. So, please don't hurt her, because I'm sure she cares about you. A lot. She might not show it, but she does. She's never let anyone this close. Especially men." Jungkook sighs with that statement and starts questioning almost everything. His emotions overtake him. He feels relived with Taehyung's reaction, but he also feels anger and worry. Some sadness is also visible in his eyes. He wants to know what you've been through, but he also knows damn well that you'll open up to him once you feel like it. He doesn't want to pressure you. All he wants to do right now is to take you in his arms and never let you go. "I care about her too, hyung. Too much." That answer was enough to paint a smile all over Taehyung's face. "Come on, let's go downstairs. She must be really worried right now. She's probably thinking I am beating the hell out of you." He chuckles again. "Hyung, I think I would beat the hell out of you, if that was the case." They both chuckle and head downstairs.

All this time you were sitting on the sofa, curled up in a ball waiting for them to come down. You couldn't hear anything. Was that a good thing or a bad thing? Probably a bad thing. What if they fight and you are the cause of their friendship being destroyed? You would hate yourself for that. If you had just stayed away none of this would have happened. You start panicking with all these never-ending scenarios filling up your mind. Diving your face deeper into the cave you have created with your small body, you try to control your tears from falling. A warm hand comes in contact with your trembling shoulder, making you face up. Even with your slightly blurred vision you can still distinguish the man standing next to you. Taking you into his arms, he let's you rest your head onto his chest, while he's kissing your small head. "Was my babygirl worried about me?" He chuckles and plants another kiss on your head. "It's ok, babygirl. Nothing happened." He reassures you, making you lift your face up and lock eyes with his warm ones. Seeing some tears threatening to fall, he wipes them away with his thumps as he cups your face.

"Is he angry with me?" You ask with a soft voice, still feeling uneasy with the whole situation. "No, babygirl. He could never be mad at you. He just wanted to talk to me. He's your brother. He was just worried. And he might have overreacted a little on purpose to seem like the tough guy." You both chuckle and this time he plants a kiss on your soft lips. "Where is he now?" You ask feeling much better and relieved. "He said he needs to hurry, because he was working. He lost a lot of time with all this. Well, karma is a bitch." He giggles with his own remark. "Let's go eat breakfast, shall we?" Jungkook asks, smiling with you being in his arms. "Yes! I'm so hungry!" You exclaim full of excitement and run to the kitchen, leaving Jungkook still sitting on the sofa. His heart started beating fast. He felt like he was a whole new person. All these feelings were so new to him, but he wasn't scared. He was ready to explore all of them. One by one.

"Shit, Jungkook. You are falling." He sighed and started walking to the kitchen.

You both ate your breakfast and chatted for a while. Jungkook of course was teasing you the whole time, but even if you were acting offended, both of you knew that you loved it. He was the only one to make you feel like that. You trusted Jungkook. He was the seconds most trusted human in your life. Not even your parents could win your trust. It's not like they did something to loose the trust you had in them, but due to their busy schedules you can't really go to them when you have a problem. It has always been Taehyung that comforted you. And now, Jungkook is also someone you can trust. You might not have known him for long, but he somehow made it.

It was already Sunday and you had to study. You haven't opened a single book all weekend, so you decided to head to your room for some studying session with yourself. It was now 3pm and you were studying all morning until now. You just had one math problem to solve for you to be completely finished, but as much as you tried, you couldn't solve it. You were good at maths, no one could doubt your abilities. You really liked them, but this one problem was against you. Unfortunately Taehyung was still out and you couldn't ask for his help. That's when something crossed your mind. More like someone, to be exact.

Waisting no time, you hurried to his room and entered not really considering that you should have knocked first. "Jungkook, could you please help me with-" And at that moment, you really wished you would have knocked. Why was life so harsh with you?

[Please vote if you liked]