𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

The next morning I woke up feeling a wreck. I really wasn't in the mood to face Jungkook after last night. It was my fault and still I don't have the courage to go and talk to him. So, I decided to stay in bed for as long as I could.

-

While I was on my phone watching some videos, I heard the door opening slowly, so I turned around to see who it was, because I was facing the other way. It was Taehyung thank God.

"Hey, Y/n. Good morning." He says as he has his face slighted inside the room as the rest of his body was still outside.

"H-Hey, oppa!" I say trying to show my happy face, which was by the way hardly appearing.

"Why are you still in bed? This is so not you. Are you feeling sick?" Be asked worried as he found his way inside the room.

"N-No! I-I am ok! I am just not in the mood today." I say, trying to reassure him.

"Then let me make it up!" He said and run to me as he jumped on the bed and landed next to me.

He was so close to touch me and I am sure I would have screamed louder than the sirens in a war if he had. The wounds were still fresh, after all.

"N-No oppa! You don't have to! I am sure if I go eat, I will be just fine." I say, trying to get away from him.

"Maybe some tickling will do the work." He says chuckling and moves closer with his hands ready to tickle me.

And at this moment I knew I was not getting alive out of it. Either because of the pain the wounds would cause me, or because Taehyung would kill both me and the other kids. Because he would definitely found out after me screaming like a maniac.

"Hey Tae! Namjoon Hyung said he needs your help with something." Another voice sounds from the door.

And it was no other than Jungkook.

I should have known he would be here. He has made it a habit.

"Just on moment. I need to make Y/n laugh." Taehyung replied ready again to tickle me.

"He said it's urgent." Jungkook states. But even though it was probably an excuse, it somehow sounded like he ment it.

"Fine! Fine! I am going." Taehyung gives up and walks to the door. "But I haven't finished with you, bunny." He looks at me and leaves.

And at the same time Jungkook was about to do so too. But I couldn't just let him go without apologizing for yesterday.

"Jungkook, wait!" I scream to him to stop. And to my surprise he does. He pauses like a statue.

"What is it Y/n?" He asks. His voice cold with a dose of annoyance in it. He was still facing the other side.

I quickly got up from bed and run to him. I wanted to talk, but the words weren't getting out. Silence filled the room. Jungkook started walking again leaving me behind. I had to do it.
I had fo leave the shy Y/n and talk to him.

"I-I am sorry..." and I say it. Once again he stops.
But he still doesn't look at me.

"I am sorry for snapping at you like that..." I say again and start walking closer to him.

He turns around. He faces me. His beautiful eyes land on me and I get lost in them once again. Now I could clearly see his features. Big brown eyes, narrow nose, full lips and oh god...his jaw...I have never seen sharper jawline. He looked like a god. Maybe more beautiful, but still. He must have girls running after him all the time. I was taking my time looking at his characteristics. When he spoke.

"Are you done staring?" He asks, smirking in the hottest way possible showing once again his brow piercing.

"I-I w-wasn't." I reply and quickly alter my stare to the floor. Well just great.

"Yes, and I am an ugly old fat guy." He replies sarcastically.

Of course he wasn't ugly nor old and fat. He was everything but these. He was handsome as hell, young and his body...well let's not talk about it, because staring wouldn't be the only thing I would be doing.

"I wasn't!" I snap again.

How can he make my mood shift so quickly?

"It's not a bad thing, you know. I also appreciate beautiful things." He says with his husky voice and proceeds to take some steps closer to me.

But for some reason I didn't walk back. Did I want him to come closer? Was I hoping to feel his body?

"What! No! Snap out of it Y/n! He is an arrogant playboy, just like the others." I think, trying to get myself out of these thoughts.

"What's wrong princess?" Aren't you afraid anymore?" He asks and licks his lower lip.

"No, why would I be?" I say, trying to seem tough. But I guess it didn't really work, because be came even closer and moved his face next to my ear.

"So if I do that, you won't try to get away?" He whispers to my ear as his hot breath hits my earlobe and sends shivers down my body.

"N-No..." I shutter, feeling my heartbeat increasing.

"So, aren't you going to push me away, because I will hurt you?" He says, obviously pointing last night's incident

And he was right. I shouldn't have talked to him like that.

"You are right...and I am sorry" I looked down again making him back out a little.

"I shouldn't have said that. I know you were just trying to help me." I add.

"I am so stupid I thought my brother's best friend would hurt me, when you were just trying to help me and cover me up on Taehyung." I say realising even more my mistake.

"I am also sorry." He says serious.

"Wait, what?" I ask confused.

Why would he be sorry for? He didn't do anything.

"I shouldn't have pushed you to the wall and come that close to you. It seems you are too innocent for these." He lets out a chuckle.

Did he just call me too innocent for that? Ok, fine. I am a virgin and I haven't been kissed, but that doesn't mean I am innocent.

"Ya! That's not true!" I say and cross my hands on my chest.

"Oh yeah?" Then you are ok with me being that close to you?" He asks, moving his face closer to my.

The distance between us disappears and there are only inches that keep our lips from touching.
This man sure knew how to get to me. His body was pressed on my. I would feel his muscled chest touching my hands I had in front of me.

"Just leave me alone!" I said supposedly angry, only so I could get away from him.

I stepped aside and started walking away, trying to control my breath at the same time. I was about to pass by him, but he grabbed my wrist turned me around and crashed his lips on me.

[Vote if you liked]