ah yes angst

A/n idk what this shit is but here you go have some angst my good readers, this will be tododeku and maybe dadzawa idk we'll see 😌👍

Tw suicide and implied abuse:

Middle school:

To put it simply, Izuku Midoriya didn't have an easy life.

That didn't mean he didn't try his damn best though. Yeah, he had it rough.

Parents? Not nice

Bsf? Sike bully.

Mental health? Shit.

Born? Quirkless.

Hotel? Trivago.

Disclaimer this chapter is not sponsored by trivago.

He covered up his bruises and cuts. And he went to school happy. 'happy' happpyyyyyyyy.

He knew people had it worse than him. He knew he shouldn't complain. So he didn't. He simply just 🙏kept to himself🙏 which in the longrun, not a good idea.

He knew this when he ended up in his bathroom with a bottle of pills in front of him with the choice to end it all or stay. He knew what he was going to do. He knew what he had to do.

Be downed a few pills and then a few more, taking them in handfuls. The taste was bitter as he swallowed them back.

Before he knew it his head was pounding. It was the worst headache he had ever had, his throat was tickling with intense nausea. He was dizzy and couldn't see straight, which didn't help with the gross feeling his stomach was outputting.

He couldn't finish the bottle.

He leant over the toilet and vomited, a few whole pills coming out with the contents of what he had eaten that day.

He felt himself heave again, coughing up what his stomach could manage to force out.

Sweat dripped down Izuku's face and his curly green hair stuck to his forehead. He threw up again, feeling the uncomfortable lumps of half digested pills being forced out of his mouth.

He rested his sweaty forehead on the toilet seat, he knew he had failed in that moment. He knew he hadn't gone far enough. He knew if he kept going like this in this damn apartment with his parents fighting right outside he could risk brain damage or some shit.

And if he had to keep living he would prefer it without brain damage.

He called the one person who might answer. Bakugo.

He placed the phone on the ground after he dialed, he couldn't hold it still. He was shaking violently.

He heard the pickup.

"What the fuck do you want nerd." He demanded.

He thought he could handle this. He thought he could do this and talk to him but he was wrong. He let out a well delayed sob.

"Deku why the fuck are you crying. The hell do you need from me this late at night."

"Kacchan I need you to take me to the hospital." He said through sobs, though it was clear and without a stutter, he was dead serious.

"What? The hell! Why?" He yelled into the phone.

Deku felt himself gag before he vomited again. A chill sent up his spine as he did.

"Deku what the fuck. Meet me on the fire escape and dont fucking throw up on me." Bakugo said, it didn't sound like a demand this time though, there was something softer about his tone. Worried almost.

Deku just hung up the phone before wiping his mouth and making his way over to the fire escape. He felt disoriented, like his legs would collapse any minute and he would merely be watching himself from a 3rd person point of view like a ghost from that point on.

He was starting to reconsider. Maybe he was gonna die. Maybe he should just kickstart it and take the rest of the bottle.

He pried open the window with what little strength he had left and climbed out his window onto the fire escape. Bakugo was there waiting for him.

Izuku leaned on the wall as he slid down on the floor of the platform.

"I overdosed." Deku said quietly, "I didn't take enough and I would prefer to not have permanant brain damage while I'm still alive." He said coldly, tears still streaming down his cheeks.

Bakugo looked at him with an emotion that didn't fit his face well, concern.

"Why-" he asked.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY" Deku exploded, "YOU FUCKING TOLD ME TO JUMP OFF A ROOF THREE DAYS AGO AND IVE WANTED TO MORE THAN EVER SINCE." He took a deep calming breath, steadying his dizzy head.

"If I would've jumped off a roof I would be out of my fucking misery by now. And you know what. I definitely considered just finishing off the bottle to see if it killed me instead of asking for help from you. But here I am. Asking for help from you because I just wanna get out of my dumb mistake without- without FUCKING BRAIN DAMAGE. So why? There's your fucking answer. And you know what? I'll probably be fine anyways, who cares. Definitly not you!" Deku said angrily, shaking with adrenaline. Crazy how his body could still do that.

He stood up quickly and climbed back through his window, "now you know how it feels." He said quietly before he slammed the window shut.

Bakugo sat there in shock, tears gathering in his eyes. This was his fault.

Deku sat inside his bedroom because holy shit that felt good. He had never seen Bakugo so shocked.

There was a knock at his window, Bakugo was outside looking dead serious. Deku looked him up and down before opening it.

"What." Deku said blandly.

"I'm taking you to the hospital. You're gonna be fine. Come on."

After that day Bakugo didn't bother Izuku much anymore.