yummy yummy angst

1 year later:

you guys know the shenanigans that I hate writing because it's in the damn show  that we all watched this is fanfiction stop rewriting it exactly word for word scene for scene if you do that I'm not gonna read the fic omfg. (Mini rant over.)

All might found deku gave him the quirk made him cool. Now Bakugo doesn't bother him as much you know? And today was just another day mid first semester at UA.

But today was different.

The night before he had barely slept, the cause a nightmare, the following panic attack, and a large bruise on his back shoulder blade that made moving painful.

Smiling felt like a strain. He was exhausted. He sat down at his desk, anxious. He could already feel the shadow of a possible panic attack settling in the pit of his empty stomach.

Aizawa took notice of him. His cheeks were pale and there were dark circles under his eyes. He was holding the ends of his sleeves. He didn't look good at all.

"Midoriya. I need to talk to you. Come to the hallway." He said blandly.

Izuku got up shakily, heading to the hallway. He felt sick.

Once they were outside, Aizawa shut the classroom door, the class still chatting casually inside as the bell rang.

"Kid. What's going on? You look horrible." Aizawa said, he didn't have time to be nit picky about it.

"I'm just tired. I didn't sleep good at all last night." He pleaded. This technically wasn't a lie.

"Do you feel sick?" Aizawa asked. Izuku shook his head, "no not at all I'm just tired." He was lying.

"Here. You look horrible, let me call your parents and you can go home and sleep-" Aizawa offered, pulling out his phone. Deku's eyes went wide, "no! No! It's fine! I'll be fine. just don't call my parents please."

Aizawa put his phone away. He knew there was something wrong. It wasnt normal, something was off today. The way Midoriya begged was closer to fear not his usual "oH iM fInE doNt wOrrY I gOt tHiS"

"Okay.." Aizawa eyed him carefully. Deku was usually nervous for just a talk with his teacher. "go back inside. I'm gonna get another cup of coffee." ,Aizawa said. Midoriya nodded stiffly, he looked like he was gonna be sick right there.

Midoriya went back inside the classroom, trying to keep it casual as he greeted people good morning and laid his head down on his desk. Every part of his body hurt.

Aizawa came into class a few minutes later. Deku sat up exhaustedly, every joint aching as he did so. He couldn't get out of his head. He felt terrible physically and mentally. He couldn't focus for shit. He felt so incredibly out of it. Like he was watching himself from outside his body. In 3rd person.

Aizawa noticed his struggle and assigned them their work for the day. There was a light chatter as they worked among themselves. Aizawa slowly made his way over to Midoriya who was staring absently at his paper.

He hadn't done a single problem.

Aizawa knelt down beside him casually, "hey. Kid." Izuku looked over after a moment, his reaction delayed, his response a monotone hum.

"Do you understand the work?" Aizawa asked. Midoriya looked down at his empty worksheet. He didn't respond, seemingly forgetting to answer the question.

"Midoriya?"

The green haired kid looked back up, "what? Oh. Yeah..." He trailed off. His eyes dull and his face pale. Aizawa could tell something was extremely off.