ummm back to angst

Todoroki and Izuku were having an ok day. They had been working on the work Aizawa had given them, and surprisingly gotten it all done.

They had opted for watching a movie once they finished. And it was fine.

It was fine until there got to a point in the movie. The climax. Izuku grabbed the remote and paused it.

Standing up from the floor by his bed shakily, "sorry." He was pale.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki asked.

Izuku was now sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. He didn't answer.

Todoroki sat down next to him, "was it the movie?" He asked. Izuku shrugged uncomfortably, "I don't think so."

"I feel sick." Izuku said, "can we turn the lights back on?" He asked. Todoroki flipped them on as they had them off for the movie. Izuku let out a breath he didn't know he had been holding.

He was having a couple flashbacks. Randomly. He didn't know why. They were getting more intense. He remembered Aizawa's face when his wrist had gotten cought in his own noose. He remembered his dad beating him.

A year slipped down his cheek and he buried his head deeper in his arms, letting his hands grab his hair. He remembered his mom's death and felt himself get physically ill. The way she was rotting. Her bones sticking out.

He sat up slightly covering his mouth, his eyes wide with tears. He was completely absorbed. His whole experience at the apartment was trickling back in vivid detail. The smell, the taste, the texture, he was only pulled out of it when he gagged.

Thankfully, Todoroki had been watching him for the past couple minutes. Noticing the body language that Izuku didn't realize he was doing.

Picking at his nails, holding his stomach, covering his mouth, clamping his eyes shut, his whole body rising with tension.

He had pulled a trash can over a few minutes before. He pulled it in front of Izuku as he leaned over and gagged.

He vomited into the trash can. The tastes fresh in his mouth. Izuku let out a sob after he finished. He wasn't getting anymore flashbacks. He felt upset by it all.

He just kept sobbing.

"Can I give you a hug?" Todoroki asked. Izuku nodded, sobbing into his shoulder. A few minutes later he was still crying, transitioned into Todoroki's lap, his head in his shoulder with Todoroki's arms wrapped around him, rubbing his back.

"Hey, what happened? What's wrong?" Todoroki asked. He felt the boy tense in his arms.

Izuku sat up and faced slightly away, "I just-" he started before closing his mouth again, "I was just having flashbacks." He left it at that, but the other wanted to know more, he wanted to help.

"So bad you threw up?" Todoroki asked worriedly.

"It was random, about a quarter way through the movie is when the first one happened but it wasn't bad it was just.. it was fine I wasn't worried about it." Izuku answered.

"But then I got another one a little later and it was worse. It was more vivid. I could tell it wasn't just a memory because I wasn't choosing to think about it it was just happening." He continued. Todoroki nodded as he kept explaining.

"And then it happened again and it was worse. I was feeling scared and overwhelmed and I felt really bad about pausing the movie but i knew it was starting to get bad and I didn't want it to get worse but it did anyways." He said.

"What were the flashbacks about?" Todoroki asked. It was obviously a risky question.

Izuku tensed, "I-" "they-" he couldn't seem to get his words out, "can't" he paused for a minute, trying to get his thoughts together, "Its hard to talk about." He said.