ababababababa

Pov: I play Pokemon go unironically but I refuse to actually walk anywhere bc there's a PokeStop right outside my house))

"Don't think what's your right to tell him?" Izuku asked, standing in the doorway they had left wide open.

Everyone in the room froze.

"What happened?" Izuku asked.

Aizawa took a stand, he decided what needed to happen, "come sit down, close the door behind you."

"Okay? Is todoroki okay?" Izuku asked. Everyone was full of questions today.

Izuku sat down, Mic and Aizawa looked serious. "Todoroki, would you mind stepping outside for a few minutes?" Mic asked. Todoroki shook his head, "no I don't mind." And left.

"Whats going on?" Izuku asked. He felt nervous.

"I need you to know how safe you are at UA now. We have multiple teachers per dorm, you are right next door to me. We've upped our security measures by a lot." Aizawa said.

Izuku looked between the two of them, anticipating what all this was about, "that's good. Why?"

Aizawa took a deep breath before breaking the news, "Brody escaped."

Time slowed down for Izuku. Dread crept into his stomach and tears immediately welled up in his eyes.

"No." He pleaded, "no no no no no no no no no this can't be happening."

"Kiddo, it's okay. You're safe here." Aizawa said.

"No no no no it's- he's-" Izuku was sobbing. Aizawa pulled him into a hug, he felt how severely the kid was shaking already. He was just a kid.

He sobbed into his arms. Heavy, heavy sobs.

"I'm scared." He squeaked.

"I know but you're safe now. You're safe this time." Aizawa said, rubbing his back.

"Im scared." He sobbed. He was an emotional disaster.

Aizawa hugged him tight, "we are keeping you safe this time. There's nothing getting by us. There's nothing. You're gonna be okay."

"I can't breathe." He said shakily. Sobs racked his body. Aizawa could feel him trembling.

"It's gonna be okay." Aizawa comforted.

Alas, everything was not okay.

----
Days later, Izuku had been an anxious wreck all week. He wasn't eating well or sleeping much.
----

Today was a particularly rough day compared to the rest of the week. Izuku was currently sitting in Mic's sensory friendly office, engaging in light conversation with tears drying on his face. He had made it mostly through the day, having to dip out at the end.

The bell rang and he waited a few minutes for the crowds to pass before going back to his dorm. His bed was unmade, a mess. So was the rest of his dorm.

Half his room was torn apart from a nightmare he had the night before. His bedframe was broken when his quirk activated in his sleep.

He rubbed his eyes and started to throw a few floor clothes in his hamper.

He continued to clean his room for a couple hours. Happy with himself by the time he finished. He felt proud.

He then left his dorm to go and have dinner with everyone else. Todoroki and him would keep their routine and go eat somewhere quieter.

He entered the kitchen, light chatter filled the air. Ururaka walked up next to him, talking in a quiet but concerned voice, "hey deku, are you holding up okay?" She asked.

He nodded, "I'm doing okay. Thank you." He responded. He knew she was concerned about the way he left class earlier.

Todoroki came up to him next, they shared a hug, "hiii" Izuku greeted.

Todoroki gave him a subtle little kiss on the cheek. Izuku smiled, made a plate of food, and they went to Todoroki's dorm to eat.

Little did they know that someone was waiting in Izuku's dorm. He had been watching. No one knew.

That night when Izuku went back to his dorm, everything changed.

He arrived at his dorm, unlocked it, and went in. He immediately felt an all to familiar, searing, stinging, bubbling feeling on his ankle. A hand sticking out from under his bed.

Before he knew it, there was a hand over his mouth and an arm around his chest.

"You will not speak about me to anyone, or you will die. I'll never let you see the light of day again." Brody said. Izuku nodded stiffly.

"Or maybe I'll just kill you for what you did anyways.." Brody said, trailing a finger down the boy's cheek.

Izuku restrained a scream.

"Or maybe, I'll let you slowly, very very slowly, rot away." He said, lifting up his shirt. A tear dripped down Izuku's face as the man peeled his shirt off.

He felt Brody press his full palm to the center of his torso, right at the bottom of his ribcage. A wave of pain surged through him, settling in his stomach, chest, and head.

It hurt to breath. His head was throbbing. He felt sick all a sudden.

A boiling mark of a handprint was left on his stomach. He could feel his insides shifting, boiling, burning. It was excruciating.

While Izuku was frozen in pain, Brody went and locked his door.

The man then pushed him onto the bed and the inevitable happened. He struggled. He tried to get away, but Brody used his quirk on his upper arms and legs.

Every time his stomach was forced to tense pain was radiated through his bones.

After Brody finished and left, Izuku hobbled to the bathroom, still naked, and vomited.

It burnt his throat. His head was throbbing with an amount of pain that blew all his other injuries out of proportion.

His chest ached whenever his heart beat. Brody had done something to him. Something bad.