Chapter 19: Elevator

| King's POV |

I chatted with Tavisha to see if I could take her to their house later. But after 30 seconds he immediately replied to me so I was very happy.

"Shit! Nagreply si Tavisha sakin! Dude, nagreply sakin si Tavisha." I happily said to Kevin, Max, Tyson and Bence.

"Dude, nandyan yung prof natin." Kevin whispered.

"Bence, nagreply siya sakin." I happily said to Bence who was next to me.

Actually, Tavisha's reply to me was 'Bawal'. Even though it's no, I'm still very happy, because my message to her already exists. Yes!

"Oo na. Manahimik ka muna." Bence whispered to me when our professor suddenly confronted us.

"Sorry po." We simultaneously said.

| Tavisha's POV |

May naiwan akong gamit sa building kaya binalikan ko pa sa 4th floor. Isang floor na lang, 1st floor na. Nagugutom na ko huhuhu.

I was surprised when the elevator opened. I saw King. I just swallowed my saliva as he slowly approached me.

"A-Anong ginagawa mo?" I nervously said to King when he suddenly lock me with his arms.

"Gusto ko lang makita yung future wife ko. Sapat na rason na ba yon?" Lasing ba si King?

"Lumayo ka nga sakin!" I shouted when suddenly someone stopped outside the elevator.

I was shocked by what I saw so I immediately pushed King away from me. Kuya Tavish is outside the elevator!

"Kuya Tavish!" I called Kuya Tavish's name in shocked.

"Hey, what do you think your doing? Are you taking advantage of my sister or you bully her?" Kuya Tavish seriously said to King as he slowly entered the elevator.

"Punk." Kuya Tavish suddenly said and looked at King seriously.

"Don't call me that name." King said seriously to Kuya Tavish.

"I didn't do dirty things as you think." King seriously looked at my bro.

"Well, I don't know your name. And no jerks think he's jerk. Have you seen a bastard claiming himself bastard? No! So are trying to harass her?!" Kuya Tavish shouted to King.

"Let's go out of here, Kuya!" I shouted and immediately grabbed Kuya Tavish's arm to pull him out of the elevator.