Chapter 91: Airport

| King's POV |

"Good luck, man. Call me if you need something." Bence said and hugged me.

I was at the airport on my way to Boston. Kevin, Max and Bence are here. Tyson told me that he would accompany me here but until now he hasn't been in my sight.

"Thank you, bro. Good luck to you too." I smirked when the ground crew suddenly spoke.

"This is the final boarding call for passengers who booked on flight BA98 to Logan International Airport. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding. Thank you."

I looked at the speaker and turned my gaze back to my three best friends who were about to cry haha.

"I gotta go, guys. Until again." I said and give them my last smile.

My friends just nodded so I giggled and I turned around to start walking. Ito na ba talaga? Aalis na ba ko? Maybe someone else wants to see me before I leave. Wala? Okay.

I smiled and started walking. It's okay, King. Fighting! This is your dream and your dream is gradually coming true.

"..... King Casalegno." Suddenly someone shouted my name so I immediately looked at that someone. I hope she's the person I want to see before I leave.

I was surprised that my prayer came true. Tavisha is here. Yeah, she really went to me.

"Why do you look disappointed to see me?" Tavisha suddenly said and immediately ran towards me so I was stunned while watching her.

"Chi-Chin....." I can't talk.

Tavisha immediately hugged me tightly so I slowly raised my hand to hug her back.

"I want to see you off, Mosh. Are you really leaving without talking to me?" Tavisha suddenly said while we were hugging each other.

"Chin..." I just called her name to the nickname I gave her when we were young. I call her chin because she had a double chin when she was young.

"I'm asking you. Are you really leaving without talking to me?" Tavisha asked me again. She wanted to leave my embrace but I hugged her even tighter.

"I love you." This is all I said after what happened.

"Will... will you change your mind when I go to you before I leave?" I slowly asked her so she suddenly stopped.

"Can you wait for me?" I asked my girl while hugging her tightly.

"I want our story to have a happy ending just like a fairy tale, baby." Tavisha tried to smile and touched my face.

"My only sweet heart... I will wait for you no matter how long. I will still be waiting for you, my man." Tavisha slowly said so I smiled widely because I was happy with what I heard.

"King, you're going to miss you flight." Bence suddenly said so Tavisha and I looked at him at the same time.

"Hoy, gago. Mas gusto mo talagang maiwanan yung pinsan mo kaysa ma-miss yung flight ni King na hindi ka naman yung nagbayad?" Kevin immediately complained at Bence so we immediately laughed.

"You can go now, love. Take care of yourse- Gosh. I don't want to cry. Go, go away." Tavisha was about to cry so I giggled.

"I love you, Mosh. You are always in my heart wherever I go." I smirked and kissed her forehead.