Chapter 43: Meet up

| Tavisha's POV |

It's already 1 o'clock at the midnight, but I still hold my reviewer. I'm afraid to have a low grades.

Suddenly my phone rang so I immediately took it to see who was calling me at this time.

As I had in mind, it was King who called me. I immediately answers the phone call.

"Hi." I said after I answered the call.

(How are you? I miss you.)

"I'm doing great. How about you? Why did you call me in this hour?" I asked him.

(I'm just missing you. I want to see your face, I want to hear your voice.)

"Hey, take it easy. If you want to see me, open your front cam now." I giggled.

(No. Open your window.)

I was wondering what King said so I slowly approached the window. I was surprised because I saw King outside our gate.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

(Can you please go down and see me?)

"A minute." I answered and immediately take my Kuya Tavish's jacket.

As I went downstairs, I slowly opened the door and walked closer to King. I stopped in front of him so he smiled happily at me.

"Can I hug you?" King asked me with a smile.

"....." I'm about to answer when he immediately hugged me tightly.

"Aww. You hugged me very tight, I can't breathe." I said to him as he hugged me.

"Can you please hugged me too?" King asked so I slowly raised my hand behind him.

We were on the side of King’s car and leaning over.

"I didn’t expect you to come this time just to see me." I giggled.

"If you don't have time to see me, I have time to see you." King said to me with a gorgeous smile.

"Why are you smiling?" I giggled to asked him.

"You know what, I miss you very much. Sa sobrang miss ko sa'yo, lahat ng nakaka-salubong kong tao, naiisip ko ikaw sila." King embarrassed said to me so I immediately giggled.

"Hindi ko alam ganun na pala ka-special yung muka ko." I giggled.

I took a deep breath and looked at the stars in the sky.

"What happened to you? You looked tired and upset." King asked me and flipped my hair.

"Nothing. Nothing important. Wala lang akong maisip." I smirked.

"Hahaha. This is how when you have a crazy girlfriend." King's giggled and he put his hands around my neck so I immediately smacked him.

"Who's your girlfriend, huh? Get your arm off my shoulder." I annoyed.

"Why you're so fierce?" King giggled and asked me.

"Because my brothers doesn't raised me just to be a easy girl." I answered.

"What? Why do you have to make it difficult?" King's complain and placed his hands of his waist.

"Then why don't you just flirt with someone who's easier?" I raised my brow at him as my arms folded together across my chest.

"No way! I'll be right here even if you piss me off. I'll wait until the day you call me your boyfriend." King's annoyed.