Chapter 23: King

| Tavisha's POV |

I'm sitting on the bench now whole using my phone. Hindi ko kayang walang phone sa isang araw, my phone is my life. Relate kayo, don't you?

I was with Tate and Philip earlier but I ordered them to buy snacks at the canteen, tinatamad kasi akong maglakad.

I was just surprised when King suddenly came and lay on my thigh. So I immediately asked him what he was doing.

"What do you think your doing? Are you insane?" I said annoyedly.

"I just do what the couple does." My eyes widened at what King said.

"What the hell? Who said that we are couple, huh?!" I irritably said.

"Tavisha." King suddenly called my name so I immediately raised my eyebrows.

"I have uniform, I have gown." King suddenly said so I was confused.

"And you have a gear." Of course!

"Of course I have! I'm studying engineering. And also of course you have gown, you're studying medicine." I complained.

"Alam kong wala pang nagaalaga sa gear mo." ano bang pinagsasabi nito?

"And so?" I irritably said. What the hell.

"Aalagaan ko yung gear mo katulad ng pagaalaga ni Kevin sa gear ni Rashid." King suddenly stood up and looked at me seriously.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I annoyed. You continue talking about nonsense. Gosh!

"I want to be your husband." King said and immediately approached my me. Our faces are so close to each other. King looks at me seriously. I already hear his heartbeat.

Hold on, Tavisha. Your parents didn't raised you to believe in cheesy words.

I immediately pushed King and immediately laughed.

"Hahaha! You're joke is not funny but I literally laughed hahaha! If I don't know you, I might believe you." I chuckled.

I was surprised because King was looking at me seriously so I stopped laughing and looked at him too. Is it crazy? Why does he look at me like that?

"Am I so handsome that you can't take your eyes off me?" King said happily so I just scratched my head and immediately stood up.

"Alam mo, nagaaksaya lang ako ng oras makipag-usap sa'yo." I complained and got up to walk back to the building.

| King's POV |

I was watching Tavisha walking away from me when suddenly two women approached her to take a picture.

It suddenly sinks into my brain that we haven’t photo two yet.

I immediately saw Kevin and Rashid walking so I immediately called them because I thought of something so we could have a picture of Tavisha without her saying anything.

"Kevin! Rashid!" I shouted the names of the two so they immediately turned to me.

"Dude!" Kevin shouted as he walked towards me.