Chapter 93: Final

| Tavisha's POV |

God only makes happy ending. If it's not happy, then it's not the end. I'm happy now but I can't call it a happy ending because my partner is still in Boston hahaha.

Don't rush into love, wait for the right time that God will give you. Love is a magical thing and no one is too old for a fairytale.

Gosh. I'm the happiest when I'm right next to you, baby. I'm excited at the right time for you to come back here haha.

To my gang, There are friends, there is family and there are friends that become family. Because of my boys, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more.

To my brothers, I've been blessed to have a brothers like y'all. You're my Kuya and at the same time you're my best buddy, it means a lot having a brothers like y'all. A bros will always stand by you.

And last to my sweetheart, I may be thousands of miles but you're still the first thing on my mind. I exist in two place, here and where you are.

Honestly I don't want a happy ending with you, love. I want a happy eternity with you cause I can't let this end.

A/N:

All of me loves all of you. I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything.

~ Aereensuaysuay