Chapter 85: Dilema

| King's POV |

Congratulations! You have been directly admitted to the Harvard Medical School. You meet the acceptance criteria and it has been determined that you have the qualifications to succeed in a study abroad setting.

I don't know if I'll be happy or not. Because I was accepted to my dream school, but I will leave the person I love here.

"Natanggap ka, Kuya! Congrats! Ang galing mo!" Gaffer happily shouted but I don't know, why there was no smile on my lips?

"Oo nga, Kuya. Iba ka talaga. Congrats! Sabihin mo na agad kay Tavisha yung achievement mo." Boss happily said but I was just stunned at the screen of my monitor because I didn't know what to do.

*********************

I first kept it a secret from Tavisha that I was accepted into HMS. I don't know how to say it. I was afraid of how she would react.

We are on the field now, Tavisha leaning on my chest as we sit on the bench. We were with our friends as always.

"Ngayon na magkasama kayo parang miss na miss niyo yung isa't isa. Pa'no na kapag umalis na si King? Baka hindi niyo kayanin hahaha." I was surprised by what Bence said. Why did he say that?

"Aalis? Sa'n pupunta si King?" Tavisha confusedly asked Bence.

Patay na... Suddenly my heartbeat quickened and I felt like I wanted to run away from Tavisha.

When Tavisha asken that, Bence realized what he said so he just covered his mouth and Tavisha immediately looked at me.

"Anong sinasabi ni Bence, King?" Tavisha asked me curiously.

"Ha? Ano. Wala 'yun. Wala 'yun. 'Wag mong pansinin yung sinabi ni Bence." I'm trying to escape the problem.

"Yung totoo, King. Magsabi ka ng totoo." Tavisha seriously said and gave me a sad face.

I swallowed my saliva first because I feel now that I'm under pressure.

"Sabihin mo na, King. Mas gusto mo ba na sa ibang tao pa malaman ni Tavisha 'yun?" Tyson replied even though he wasn't the one talking.

"King, will you speak or not?" Tavisha seriously said again so I was even more nervous.

"I... Uh... Me..." I do not know what to say.

"You? You what?" Tavisha raised her brow at me so the surroundings seemed to be intense.

"I... I was accepted on HMS." I said as my head downcast because I couldn't look at Tavisha.

I was surprised because she suddenly stood up and walked away. The noise she made was so loud that everyone was surprised by her reaction.

"Tavisha! Tavisha! Tavisha! Don't walk away, I don't like it." I shouted as I chased after her.

My fears are starting. Totoo pala na after the fun, after the happiness you felt yesterday you will have a big problem to deal with.