Chapter 25: Caught

| Tavisha's POV |

We were in class today when my phone suddenly rang. I looked at my professor first when he was looking at us. Buti na lang hindi.

I immediately took Tate's book to pretend I was reading but the truth is I was on my cellphone hahaha.

"Anong gagawin mo?" Tate whispered to me but I ignored him.

I picked up my phone and looked at what it rang. My eyes widened when I saw King's name on my notification, "King Casalegno tagged you a post."

I immediately clicked on the post, I was surprised when I saw the picture of King and me. Wait! They tricked me! Ai Kevin!!

I immediately chat King to tell him to delete the picture.

Tavisha Werox: Delete the post immediately.

King Casalegno: Why? It's cute.

Tavisha Werox: Don't you know, your fans start messaging me when they see that we're together. Delete that post now!

King Casalegno: They won't do anything to you, because no matter what. I'll protect you, Mosh.

What the hell. King, don't you know what you're doing? If your fans won't do anything to me but my brothers.....

I hid behind Tate and immediately called King.

"King! You punk! What did you post?! Delete it now!" I whispered shouted into my phone.

(Why? You're so cute there. Can you not be so cute, Mosh?) – King.

"If I see you, you will be die!" I angrily said.

"Tavisha." Tate chuck me but I just ignore him again.

(Mosh, this is my business, okay?) What the hell, King?! Are looking for a trouble, huh?

"Are you looking for a trouble huh? You're asking for a trouble! Then posting my photo on facebook is also my business." I angrily said again.

"Sino ba 'yang kausap mo, Tavisha? Mamaya mo na siya kausapin, maniwala ka." Philip seem scared scared.

"Believe us, dude. Mag-aral ka muna." Tate whispered at me.

"Give me your phone." I was surprised when my professor suddenly spoke so I immediately looked at him, I was even more surprised when he was in front of me. Gosh!