Chapter 70: Blood Type

| Tavisha's POV |

We didn't have classes in the afternoon so I thought of going to King's faculty now. but as I was walking I suddenly saw King... And he was talking to another woman.

Mukang enjoy na enjoy. Nevermind, I'm just going to see Yvonne in her school.

Evening, King suddenly chatted with me. Our last conversation was this morning. Nage-enjoy talaga siya sa babae niya.

King Casalegno: Hi, Mosh. Anong blood type mo?

Tavisha Werox: A.

King Casalegno: While me, you're my type <3.

Tavisha Werox: Sent a photo.

Tavisha Werox: Sa kanya mo dapat sabihin 'yan.

King Casalegno: Hahaha. Nagseselos ka?

King Casalegno: Come on. You are my only love.

King Casalegno: Hey, still there? Promise ikaw lang, even if you look at my phone tomorrow.

Oo, pinicturan ko sila ng babae niya para may evidence. Para wala din siyang lusot.

I no longer ignored King's subsequent chats with me. I don't want to talk to him now. Grr.

Tomorrow, it's morning and I still don't pay attention to King's messages and missed calls to me. Bahala siya sa buhay niya.

As I was walking towards the Faculty of Engineering suddenly someone called my name.

I stopped to see who was calling me. When I saw King I just went back to walking so King ran to chase me.

"Hey, Mosh. Good morning, why don't you answer my calls? Here's my phone." King immediately said and took my hand and placed his phone in my palm.

"Mga gawaing guilty." I annoyed and rolled my eyes.

"Damn, Mosh. I'm not. I'm honest!" Nagpapaliwanag ba siya o guilty? I don't know.

His cellphone suddenly rang so we stopped for a moment and at the same time looked at his cellphone in my palm.

King just told me to look at his phone so I looked at it. Akala mo hindi ko titignan? Titignan ko.

Hi, babe.

My eyes widened at the message I saw on the screen. I looked disgusted at King and returned his phone so he could see his shit.