Chapter 69: Tavish

| Tavisha's POV |

I'm here at Kuya Tavish's show. Nag-promise kasi ako na walang magbabago. After 8 years, may sarili na siyang movie. I'm proud of you, Kuya.

Kuya Vince suddenly called me so I immediately answered the call. Kuya Vince and I have talked and bati na kami.

(Hello, Tavisha? Can you help me for a while? Ang raming order ngayon and madedely na yung delivery. Can you deliver their orders? Onti lang kasi yung rider ngayon.)

"Ha? I'm at Kuya Tavish's Show." I answered.

(Maiintindihan ka naman non. Mas kailangan kita ngayon.)

I ended the call and immediately went to Kuya Tavish. When he saw me I immediately hugged him. I'm really proud of you, Kuya. You're the best.

"Hi, Kuya. You've turned your dreams into reality. Congrats!" I happily said to him. I have yet to tell Kuya how proud I am for him but I always make him feel like I'm just always here for him.

"Mwa! Thank you. Love you." Kuya Tavish smiled at me and kissed my forehead. Love you too, Kuya.

"Swerte ni Tavisha for having a brother like Tavish." I heard Kuya Tavish's fan say so I just smiled. Mas swerte siya for having me no hahaha.

I turned to Kuya again and whispered. Kuya Tavish was holding my waist while I was saying something to him.

"Kuya Vince called me. He said, he needs me in his shop. I don't think I'll last here long." I said to his ear.

"Ganon? Okay. Sige. It's okay. Tulungan mo na siya. On the way na din naman si Mama at Tito dito. You can go now, ingat." Kuya Tavish answered with a smile.

"Sige. Kitakits na lang mamaya." I smirked as I waved at him.

"Um. By the way, thank you for all your support and love for Kuya Tavish. You'll the most beautiful thing in the entire world for me. I hope you enjoy today and go home safely to your homes." I thanked Kuya Tavish's loyal supporters first before I leave while pointing Kuya Tavish's 5 meter high tarpaulin.

"No problem. We're born to support Tavish hahaha." The admin answered. Yeah, I know her. She's the admin of Kuya Tavish's fan page.