Chapter 78: Suprise

| Tavisha's POV |

Black and White party means when you wear White you're single, and when you wear Black you're in a relationship. And I'm proud to wear black today hahaha.

In King and I's circle of friends, apat silang nakasuot ng White. Sana after this day magkaroon na sila ng girlfriends- Oops boyfriends is cool too haha.

King came down the stage and immediately approached me and kissed my forehead. My boyfriend is such a perfect man. Damn, I think I'm so in love with him na hahaha.

"Hello, Mosh. Did you like it?" King asked me with a smile.

"Hi, baby- Of course." I giggled while my wrist placed around his waist.

"I like it too, baby." King happily answered so I immediately raised my brow at him.

"The song?" I asked.

"No, but you." King joked- No, it's true.

"You're funny hahaha. You're so talented." I giggled so King hugged me as we laughed.

"Waaaaaaaaaa! Nagsuot pa ko ng White tapos magre-reveal kayo ng jowa. Hindi ata tama 'yon hahaha." We heard the girl shouted so everyone laughed including us.

"May nasama ata ang loob dito hahaha." The co-host giggled.

"King, ayaw mo ba makakita ng lumilipad na plato ha? Hahaha." The girl joked again.

"Nako, King. Ikaw pala eh, lagot ka. Daang-libo iiyak na babae mamaya." The co-host giggled again while standing on stage while holding his mic.

"Hahaha- Kung nahanap ko si Tavisha, makakahanap din kayo ng sa inyo." King giggled as he held my waist. I'm just smiling because finally King interacted with them.

King has a bad interaction kaya. Kaya hindi ko talaga alam why people love him so much. Kidding hahaha I also love King very very mich!

"You have a lot of fans pala ha. Halos lahat ata ng babae dito, bakit ang rami mong fans? Hahaha." The co-host asked King while giggling.

"Because I'm cute." King chuckled. You're really full of yourself hahaha.

"Waaaaaaaaaa! That's freaking true hahaha." The girls screamed. Should I scream too? And scream that King is mine? Kidding.

A few hours later, I have a secret agenda na gagawin. Someone has a birthday today hahaha. The party is over and I plan to surprise my man.

Yeah, today is King's birthday.

"Oo, sa sasakyan ni Bence. Here's the key. Pakuha na lang sa--" I talked to Rashid, my kakunchaba.

But I hadn't finished speaking and I suddenly stopped because the lights went out.

"Happy birthday to you 🎶 Happy birthday to you....." I was surprised because I saw King walking towards me while holding a cake.

Wai. How did this happen? Really?

"How did you know my birthday?" I couldn't believe that question to him but King just smiled and didn't answer me.

How did you know? How did this happen? Even my friends don't know my birthday.

"Hahaha. You're so cute." I giggled as he holds the cake with lots of candles.

"Happy birthday to you (Woo-hoo!) Happy birthday to you (Woo-hoo!) Happy birthday, happy birthday. Happy... brithday... To you 🎶"

After the original tone of the HBD song, Tyson suddenly went the stage to sing happy birthday with an energetic tone. Gosh. This is so cute hahaha. I love it.

The song is super fun because Tyson played with the music. Napapasayaw na lang ako habang kumakanta si Tyson hahaha.

"Ang tagal naman, Son." King complained so everyone immediately giggled 'cause Tyson looks enjoys singing dahil sobrang tagal.

"Haaaaappy Biiiiirthdaaaaay Tooooo Youuuuu 🎶" Nangangawit na si King, Tyson hahaha. So this is the pala feeling of having a singer friend.

"Tama na 'yan!" King placed his hand on the side of his nose and mouth shouted again hahaha. Finally, last na yung sinabi niyang HBD and the sound of the drums is gradually fading because the music is over.

"Go. Blow your candle, Mosh." King said and smiled at me so I closed my eyes and wish.

I'm on chapter 19 of my life. Happy 365 days! My wish is that I will always be happy. Be happy lang always kasi nabigay mo (Lord) nanaman po yung lahat sakin hehe.

I opened my eyes and blew out the candles. Teka, ba't ayaw mamatay? Hahaha. I already blew pero magkaapoy nanaman. Hahaha kandila ba talaga 'to?

Everyone applauded after I blow the candles so I also applauded and hugged the man in front of me, the man holding the cake, the man I love.

"Happy birthday, Love." King greet me and kiss my forehead while we hugged each other. Thank you, Love.