Chapter 80: TW's Day 0.2

| Tavisha's POV |

"On this day, a queen was born! Happy birthday, Tavisha Werox my bebe girl!" Yvonne shouted when she a arrived here so I immediately stood up in my seat.

"Ba't ka nandito?" I asked while my right brow raised. The emotion on her face suddenly changed hahaha.

"Ha? Ay hindi pala ako invited." I saw that he swallowed his saliva so I immediately laughed.

"You moron hahaha. Nasaan si Lauren? 'Di niyo siya kasama?" I giggled and asked her.

"Si Lauren talaga? Wala manlang Hi, Yvonne dyan? Wala talaga? Okay." Yvonne is such a funny girl hahaha.

"Baliw hahaha. Stop na nga, kumain na lang kayo. Come on. Galaw-galaw get food for yourself, hindi ko kayo pagsilbihan." I giggled and I motioned for them to go to the table.

"Mauna kana, Jump. Manggugulo muna ko kay Kuya Tyson." Yvonne said to her best friend and Tyson went to the stage who playing his guitar.

"Kuya, pakanta ako. You belong to me lang ni Taylor Swift." I heard Yvonne said to Tyson so I just laughed and approached Jump.

"Your best friend is really crazy. Alagaan mo 'yun ha, baka bigla na lang kunin ng mental hahaha." I joked as I walked closer to Jump.

"Hahaha- Happy birthday Ate Tavisha." Jump greet me so I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Ate ka dyan." I complained while giggling hahaha. Plastic, they never call me Ate.

"Love you as always, Happy birthday." Jump happily greet me again so I hugged him, "Thank you, Jump."

"I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like and she'll never know your story like I do"

"But she wears short skirts I wear T-shirts she's Cheer Captain, and I'm on the bleachers dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time"

"If you could see that I'm the one who understands you been here all along so, why can't you see? You belong with me, you belong with me"

While Yvonne was singing I went back to my table with Tate, Philip, Rashid, Kevin and Bence.

There a lots of tables here. King was with his friends, my big bros were at the other table and others are eating... Drinking too hahaha.

"Tavisha Werox, ngayon pala birthday mo ha. Akala mo 'di namin malalaman hahaha. Halika dito, isang Black Label sa'yo." Tate happily said and raised the glass with wine to give to me.

"Hoy, bawal uminom 'yan." Kuya Tavish shouted as I sat next to Bence.

"Hahaha no, no, no." I giggled.

"Ang OA naman nila, nineteen years old kana pero kung itrato ka parang nine years old. Iba talaga amats nila no." Tate whispered at us hahaha.

"I might never be your knight in shinin' armor I might never be the one you take home to mother and I might never be the one who brings you flowers but I can be the one, be the one tonight" - Max' Part

"When I first saw you from across the room I could tell that you were curious, oh, yeah Girl, I hope you're sure What you're looking for 'cause I'm not good at making promises" - Tyson's Part

"But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms and if you like having secret little rendezvous if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do then baby, I'm perfect Baby, I'm perfect for you and if you like midnight driving with the windows down and if you like going places we can't even pronounce if you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about then baby, you're perfect baby, you're perfect so let's start right now" - King's Part

King, Max and Tyson suddenly sang so I looked at them right away. I was watching them when Philip suddenly spoke to me so I immediately looked at him.

"Bestie, ang ganda mo ngayon." Philip suddenly said to me. Ngayon lang? Everyday kaya dUh.

"Kalma. Kaibigan mo lang 'to." I chuckled.

"Happy birthday, bestie!" Philip greeted me I just smiled and didn't speak, I just hugged him. Mwa! Thank you, bestey!