Chapter 83: Triple Celebration

| King's POV |

I was happy while using Tavisha's cellphone. I just looked at her photos in the gallery. When I look at her I fall in love over and over again haha.

"What the fuck." I was suddenly dazzled because there was a spot light focused on my face.

"What's going on? Tyson, take the light off my face." I complained and I approached Tyson so I wouldn't be dazzled but a spot light followed my face.

"This is what happen when your girlfriend is a engineering student." Tyson giggled when suddenly someone spoke while playing a video on the mounting from the projector.

"To the man who made me a very sweet girl today," Tavisha suddenly spoke so I immediately looked for her, "Happy birthday... I feel so special even through it's your birthday coz I get the gift of having you as my boyfriend haha."

"When you rap and no one wants to listen to you, I will always hear you rap. When you need a patient, I'm ready to give you my blood. When you want to go somewhere, I'll go with you and I won't let you be alone... I wanted to wish the very best, but you already have me hahaha."

I saw Tavisha on stage, after the video of Tavisha and me's sweet moments, I immediately ran and hugged her tightly. Tavisha smiled as she hugged me. Gantihan pala ng surprise 'to hahaha.

"Happiest birthday, King my love." Tavisha happily greet me.

"How did you know my birthday? I thought I surprised you, but I'm the one who was surprised." I gigged.

Tavisha approached Rashid to pick up a large box and two small boxes. She put the boxes in front of me, I was surprised because..... Is this PS5?

"Yung birthday mo, I found out on facebook. And itong regalo ko, I found out from your brother." Tavisha giggled.

Darn it. I don't know what to say. You're so cute, babe.

"Kakantahan pa ba kita ng Happy Birthday? Wala na kasi yung cake eh, naubos na ni Jump hahaha." Tavisha giggled again so I took three steps to hug her.

"It's okay, Mosh. Thank you so much! I didn't know you would do such a thing." I happily said to my girl.

Tavisha just looked at me as her right hand was holding my waist and her left hand was holding mine.

"Do... you know what the best thing that ever happened to me?" Tavisha suddenly asked me while looking into my eyes.

"Hm what is it, babe?" I asked with a lovely smile on my face.

"That things is..... To met you." I smiled up to my ears then hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.

Our friends suddenly applauded..... Babe, you made me the happiest man in the world today.

"My junior and my sister? What? I can't believe this! Hey, I thought you were my friend, King Casalegno!" Kuya Youssef suddenly screamed so everyone immediately laughed haha. We're not junior and senior now, I'm your brother-in-law now.