Chapter 90: Flashback

| Vince's POV |

FLASHBACK

I was here at the gym because I was waiting for King. Kung gusto niya si Tavisha, kailangan niya munang nakipag-suntukan sakin.

"Hi, bro. I thought naalala mo ko." I immediately said with a smile when he arrived.

"What are you talking about?" King asked and gave me a confused face as he walks towards me.

"I'm glad because you kept your promise to my sister." I said again with a smile.

"What do you mean?" King confusedly asked me again.

"A... Ako yung kuya ng pinangakuan mo ng kasal." I slowly said with a smile and stared at his face to see what his expression would be but he was silent for a moment.

It took King five minutes before speaking again. I hope he already remembers that now. I just looking at him and folded my arms together across my chest.

"Si Chi-- Teka. Ano bang pinagsasabi mong kuya ng pinangakuan ko ng kasal. 'Di pa naman ako nagpro-propose kay Tavisha." I didn't speak and just smiled at him.

I give him time again to think, he needs to remember who I am talking about. If he doesn't remember I will remove him as part of our family.

"Teka. Wait. Kuya ka ni Tavisha? I get it now. Is Tavisha is Chin?" Exactly. That's what I'm waiting for you to say.

I just smiled because our family and King have known each other for a long time. My sister and King parted ways because we moved house when Mom and Dad separated. And I never thought that their paths would cross again.

"Darn it. Siya ba talaga si Chin? What the fuck. How didn't I notice that in the few months we were together." King complained to himself.

His and Tavisha's reaction was the same hahaha. They're such a lovely birds.

"Aww. Kinalimutan mo na pala yung babaeng pinangakuan mo ng kasal." I suddenly giggled while his reaction is still scruffy.

"What? No. Never. Umalis kayo kaya I thought 'di ko na ulit nakikita si Chin. Damn. Come on. Argh! Never ko--" While King was explaining, I immediately stopped him.

"Shh! Save your words." I said and slowly approached him then touch his shoulder.

"Ta... take a good care of Tavisha. Ikaw lang yung hinihintay ko para mabuo siya. I hope you don't destroy the trust I have given you." I suddenly smirked. I saw that he swallowed his saliva so I smiled at him even more hahaha.

END OF FLASHBACK

I'm watching Tavisha leave now to chase King. She's a really big girl now. I wish the best good luck for Tavisha.

I feel relief now that King will take care of the princess of my life. At first I didn't want Tavisha to enter into a relationship but now, I want her to catch up with King at the airport.

Go, Tavisha! Your Kuya Vince is happy for you. You have my support, sissy.