Chapter 88: Truth

| Vince's POV |

Tavisha has been crying in her room for two days. She doesn't go out of her room and she doesn't eat either. So Youssef thought of calling Philip earlier and asking what had happened.

It's about King Casalegno. I suddenly smiled after I heard what really happened hahaha. Dalaga na talaga yung kapatid ko.

"Tavisha, open the door. Let us in." Youssef knocked on Tavisha's door.

"Isa, Tavisha. Hindi mo ba bubuksan yung pintuan? Are you disobeying me again?" I'm threatening her so she immediately opened the door haha.

Tavisha was just lying on her bed so I sat on her bed while Youssef was leaning on her desk.

"I have story to tell and the title of this story is Perfect Match," I smiled, "There was two best friends who promised each other that they would both get married when they grew up."

"The boy promised the girl that he would marry her and treat her as a queen because they have a neighbor named Mang Tomas who is always shouting and hurting his wife. The boy's reason why he wants to marry the girl is because he doesn't want his future husband to hurt her just like Mang Tomas does to his wife."

"Ano na nangyari do'n sa dalawang bata?" Tavisha finally spoke so Youssef and I looked into each other's eyes.

"Hm... The guy is studying medicine now while the woman was a engineering student. And their relationship is now not well, you know?" Youssef giggled while his arms folded together across his chest.

"Do you know why Perfect Match is the title of the story?" I suddenly asked her and she just shaken her head.

"No, why?" Tavisha asked without looking at us.

"Kasi kaya Perfect Match... They were born same hospital, same day and month." Youssef answered, Tavisha was slightly silent and immediately faced us.

"Wait. Wait. I remembered something." Tavisha suddenly said.

"Is King... And I are the two kids in your story?" Tavisha slowly asked us and didn't seem sure yet.

"Finally!" Youssef immediately shout and snap hahaha.

"What the- Why didn't you guys tell me?! I didn't remember that." Tavisha suddenly yelled at us.

"Ay parang kasalanan pa namin," I chuckled, "Madalas kayong magpinky-swear ni King noon, tapos ngayon hiniwalayan mo."

"I don't know." Tavisha absent-minded said.

"Argh! Bakit 'di niyo agad sinabi? Like what the- Damn." Tavisha suddenly yelled again so I immediately grabbed my chest because of shock. Makasigaw wagas.

"Jinowa mo na kaya akala namin alam mo na." Youssef chuckled.

"I don't really remember. That's why King knows my birthday because he's King. Yes, he's King." Tavisha is really absent-minded right now hahaha.

"Exactly!" Youssef shouted again and snap.